Pillsbury® Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix

Makes 9 servings Kosher dairy Makes 3 dozen cookies

how can these cookies stay soft?
Start your review of Pillsbury® Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix!
Opelousas, LA
This cookie mix is pretty good. I usually like to make my cookies from scratch but I decided to try this in an effort to make it easier on me. The cookies came out pretty good. That has a good taste and I would say everybody was satisfied with the end results.
Columbus, OH
Love baking cookies and putting them in decorative tin cans for the holidays . Snickerdoodle is always a must , they taste so good and never disappoint! Very good value for my money and easy , simple directions to follow. Definitely recommend
Slidell, LA
This is a great starter cookie. Store bought from the deli taste awesome but even when I follow the instructions step by step this cookie mix doesn't taste the same. I would give more stars if I didn't have to add so many extra ingredients.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I am a Snickerdoodle addict let me tell you! I have searched and search to find the perfect one and let me tell you Pillsbury is hands down the best Snickerdoodle I have found! It is literally delicious!! So soft and chewy! It literally melts in your mouth when you eat them! If you haven’t tried this then I highly recommend you to give it a try!
Lancaster, CA
I don’t really like eating cookies too much, but I love baking cookies for my family and friends! Their favorite are these Pillsbury Snickerdoodle Cookies! Every time that I make them, they go nuts and the cookies are gone in a flash!! I [email protected] to purchase this product and share them with my family and friends!!
Newar
This cookie is very tasteful Pillsbury® Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix I enjoy eating these cookies Pillsbury® Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix as my late night snack.. I recommend you to try these cookies they are a good treat.. I will continue on purchasing these tasteful cookies.
Waianae, HI
I am not really a huge fan of snickerdoodle but when I do crave for it, I usually buy this brand and I swear, it does not disappoint. It really tastes like home made snickerdoodle cookies. I highly recommend these if you're in the mood for some quick, snickerdoodle cookies.
Chicopee, MA
Love their snickerdoodle recipe. My cookies always come out perfect! To me they taste just like my grandmother’s recipe. When you don’t have much time to bake from scratch I would say this is the perfect shortcut for excellent cookies
Justin , TX
I’m a huge fan of snickerdoodles when made right. These are the closest box mix I can find that actually bake up well. Very easy to make and fairly hard to screw up in my opinion. Taste great and have bought multiple times.
Lake City, FL
I’m obsessed with snickerdoodles! My all time favorite cookie! And I can never eat just one! These don’t do homemade any justice, but they come in a close second! Everyone should try a snickerdoodle once in their life!