Pillsbury simply® Rustic French Bread

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury simply® Rustic French Bread!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
If you cook this bread the way you are supposed to, it is SO good!! So soft and fluffy like. This is outstanding with stir fry. I always have this when I make my chicken stir fry! It is great with spaghetti. It is amazing as bread for sub sandwiches. Yum!!!!
3 years agoMiami, FL
This stuff is really good! I love French bread but I don't have a bakery near me so I buy this at my local grocery and it is amazing! I had high expectations for this and it met all of them. I definitely will purchase this again.
5 years agoHollywood, FL
Even though this is soooo bad for you there are so good!! they don't have them in all grocery stores near me I always buy when I find these
5 years agoBurton, MI
It had simple ingredients. Liked there wasn't artificial ingredients in it. Tasted great.
4 years agoCalgary Alberta
Soft and very easy to make! This is a family classic! It's very very delish & great to have a couple at hand in the freezer