BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Simply™ Chocolate Chip.
No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
No high fructose corn syrup.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
12 cookies. see more...

• Do the snack size already baked cookies they are selling now tast...1 Answers
  • "I love baking cookies and pillsbury is one of my faves." in 1 review
meredith m.
meredith m.
Ponte Vedra, FL
So good and nothing fake! Great when you need homemade cookies without the homemade time! Also perfect for portioning out and just cooking 1 or 2 !
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Will melt in your mouth these cookies are that good, typing this just gave me a crave of these. Really good snack to enjoy making at home.
Frances S.
Frances S.
I love these cookies and they are fast and easy to make if you are in a hurry.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Atlanta, GA
I make these cookies a lot for my friends. However, they don't believe me when I say that I just break them and bake them. They think they are homemade. That's how good these cookies are. Very simple to cook and very delicious to eat!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I hate how greasy these cookies are, very gross. I think they are cheap tasting and I won't buy them anymore
Megan  A.
Megan A.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
HOLY COW these things are so amazing I wish there was a higher grade than an A for these cookies. I actually bought some today. They are super tasty and addicting.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I love baking cookies and pillsbury is one of my faves. These are easy to bake and they're simply delicious
Elizabeth  R.
Elizabeth R.
Compton, CA
Omg love this brand!!!! These cookies are the best and they're so sweet!!! Love it........
Tutoatasi A.
Tutoatasi A.
Waianae, HI
This is always great for a family movie night or just a sweet snack to munch on . I love using this brand the cookies come out soft in the middle and nice and crunchy on the outside !
MISHALYN L.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
Cheap,easy,fast,and delicious. As a mom I sometimes have to be quick and do not have time for homemade, these are the way to go!
Megan  A.
Megan A.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Do the snack size already baked cookies they are selling now taste like these? That way I still get the same great taste but when I am low on time.