Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen BreakfastsPillsbury
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches

Pillsbury Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches

Pillsbury™ Biscuit Sandwiches.
New! Microwavable.
Sausage eggs, cheese sauce and sausage in a buttermilk biscuit.
Made with Grands®! biscuits.
2 sandwiches.

What is the calorie count on this product?
Start your review of Pillsbury Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches!
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Cuando uno anda en apuros y no tiene. Tiempo de hacer desayuno este es el indicado aparte de tener un buen sabor y fresco aunque se congela sabe muy rico y el precio es económico totalmente recomendable
Elizabeth K.
Quitman, LA
Pillsbury Sausage, Egg And Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches are a good item to have in the freezer. My daughter prefers them to other brands. The egg isn’t as chewy as other brands. Nor does the biscuit get as hard as other brands.
Arrah W.
Castle Rock, WA
These are also an easy breakfast in my house and I don’t feel like cooking I would really enjoy these. They’re super easy to make and also affordable. I would definitely recommend these if you haven’t tried them yet!
Alexys L.
Clarkston, MI
These pre made, easy to warm, always consistent breakfast sandwiches are a staple in many family homes and for good reason. They offer a complete meal and are so delicious! Kids and adults alike will love.
Heather B.
Fresno, CA
These are amazing! Starts the day our right! These are tasty. Why spend your morning at the drone through when in a few minutes you can have something equally good? These are great and my friends like these too!
Taylor J.
Skokie, IL
Okay these are SO good! I could eat these everyday if I could! Pillsbury biscuits are the only way to go with biscuits
Shelseea L.
These are so good and easy to make. Better than McDonald’s Biscuits and way cheaper. Couldn’t ask for for.
Holly J.
houston, TX
I love a convenient breakfast and he’s have a nice amount of protein in them for being a quick easy microwavable thing just to grab on your way out the door pretty nice
Jessica E.
I want to buy more of these and they are hard to find , they are a great product. I love these for breakfast or a snack
Megan M.
Cocoa, FL
These aren’t bad. I personally rather make my own. But they are easy to prepare if you want something quick and good.