BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls.
33% less fat than original crescents*.
8 dinner rolls.
Net wt 8oz (226g). see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Only slightly less buttery and rich than the normal variety, I reach for these when I can because I really know that I am going to eat the entire package, so it's just better on my waistline this way!
Tiffani G.
Dallas, TX
These little rolls of goodness can be used for so much more than just crescent rolls. Totally the most unhealthy thing out there, but you can cut these up and make so many different concoctions, i just don't know how you can go wrong. THey're usually pretty cheap at any retailer and go great with everything.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
These are a must for any holiday meal. They're fun to make, they taste great, they're light and flaky and everyone loves them! I get mine from Woodmans. Price is great too. They have so many uses. Just a roll, savory dishes or as a sweet treat. We make small apple tarts with these too. Delicious!
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
Pillsburuy rolls can be used for so many things other than just plain ole rolls! I have made pepproni pizza rolls, sloppy joes & stuffed theses rolls with pretty much anything! Stuffed Philly cheesesteaks! Literally anything you can think of! They hold good amazingly &I would recommended these to anyone, But who isn't using phillsbury by now
Zalmar Z.
hanford, CA
These crescent rolls are an absolute staple when it comes to holiday goodies. They taste delicious made the way they usually are baked. However, u can improvise and use the dough to make all types of other baked treats. Whenever these crescent rolls hit the table, they're usually gone as soon as they came. I highly recommend buying this as the taste is well worth the price.
Wendy B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Oh the wonderful appetizers and snacks that I can make with these crescent rolls!! My favorite is rolling cream cheese and shrimp up in them. I have also done it with chocolate chips for a tasty snack. I absolutely love the fact that they make them in smaller cans too. They are perfect when my husband is away, although I can definitely eat an entire big can by myself.
Stacy T.
Wdm, IA
So, no holiday meal is complete at our house without crescent rolls! In fact, one year I bought different rolls, and there was a near revolt!! Never will I make that mistake again! The best part is, now that I found the reduced fat rolls, they not only taste every bit as good, but we can feel a bit better about eating several of these light, flaky, delicious rolls!
Tiffany N.
Vestavia , AL
So thankful this product is out there! I honestly rarely even use it for the roll aspect because there are so many other wonderful things you can do with it! We love to make pigs in a blanket & pizza bites. Makes preparing tailgate and party apps simple & fast!
Alyssa W.
Maitland, FL
These are a family fav around the holidays. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas my mother has to make 2-3 batches, even all of us are grown ups we will fight over the last one. We also enjoy making pigs in a blanket with crescent rolls.
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
These little rolls always go fast at the table. They are easy to make and pretty delicious. They do have a somewhat sweet flavor and are very small but usually get the job done.
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
What meals can you make with this?
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
What do you normally serve these with?
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I need a creative way to use these rolls for Thanksgiving dinner?!? Thanks in advance!!
Amanda K.
Do these taste just as good as the original?
Victoria I.
Gaithersburg, MD
What is your favorite low guilt recipe to make with these?