Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies

Home-baked cookies never came easier. Just put the cookie dough rounds on a cookie sheet and bake. No mixing, no slicing, no mess! 24 cookies per package. Quick and easy Pumpkin image cookies ready out of your oven in just minutes.

I baked a batch of these the other day following the instructions perfectly but they came out waaay smaller than usual :( They got taller as they were baked but didn't spread out at all. Any tips or tricks? Is my oven just messed up?? I'm so sad because I love these so much but don't know what I did wrong haha.
Is this easy to make ?
Foes it really taste like pumpkin?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies!
Elgin, SC
Not going to lie. These have always and will always be my favorite Halloween treat. The beginning of fall always starts off with a batch of these 😋
Westminster, Maryland
Great holiday treat to make with kids! Super easy to do and they love "making cookies". Love giving these at playdates or other fall celebrations
Canyon Cntry, CA
Must buy and must bake for Halloween amazing touch for the spooky season and taste so good I don't over cook it so it still soft after it cools
Georgetown , KY
Love these cookies! My kids love them. It's becoming a tradition now to buy all the Halloween cookies and bake them For my kids for Halloween.
My favorite holiday cookies! I buy them for every holiday. I love them, kids love them. Everyone loves them. Hands down the best cookies ever!
Bullhead city, AZ
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Alicia D.
Cute festive Halloween cookies. The kids love making these for Halloween. Taste great. Good for when you need a quick halloween party treat. 🎃
No Special Diet
For place and bake cookies I prefer the sugar cookies over the chocolate chip cookies. They're super fast and the dough is also really tasty
Lexington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I must say I love some cookies but these hot different. Making some super delicious Halloween themed cookies just taste better in general.
Owensboro, KY
These are my favorite Halloween treat! I usually sneak a few of them before I cook them! I could eat every single one, so I have to share!😂
Elmont, NY
Love how Pillsbury takes the hasel out of baking! I can bring the joys of Halloween to work with me. After all Nurse's love sweet treats!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Natasha T. • 2 years ago
Carving pumpkins with my little man and trick or treating of course. If you enjoy those cookies try boosting the fun a luttle by sandwiching two together with some cream cheese icing. Use green food colouring for an added Halloween look! :)