Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies

Home-baked cookies never came easier. Just put the cookie dough rounds on a cookie sheet and bake. No mixing, no slicing, no mess! 24 cookies per package. Quick and easy Pumpkin image cookies ready out of your oven in just minutes.

I baked a batch of these the other day following the instructions perfectly but they came out waaay smaller than usual :( They got taller as they were baked but didn't spread out at all. Any tips or tricks? Is my oven just messed up?? I'm so sad because I love these so much but don't know what I did wrong haha.
Is this easy to make ?
Foes it really taste like pumpkin?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies!
Lakeland, FL
These cookies are amazing! They are very sweet but that doesn’t bother me. The pictures on the cookies are fun too. They are so easy to make. All you have to do is put them on a baking sheet and then put them in the oven.
No Special Diet
I personally don’t like sugar cookies, but my mom and boyfriend purchase these every halloween. They love the way they taste and they are already cut into slices so they are so easy to make! I love the litttle prints that is on them. They are very cute.
Tallahassee, FL
These cookies are a classic! An all time favorite. Around the holidays my mom would get these cookies and bake them for me. Recently, I got these over Christmas to reminisce. I feel like the recipe has changed it’s not in a bad way per-say but I just miss the old ones. But if you want a quick sugar cookie these are great and fun!
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
A holiday hit I am sure many already know of. Nothing says Halloween like Jack o lantern cookies or the little ghosts. These are fun for kids and adults alike and are a big hit at parties. They are so soft, and if you are a fan of cookies that feel like dough still you will approve of the texture.
Laguna Beach, CA
Hey where’s the button for 10 star review lol.. honestly theses sugar cookies are so good, I used to eat them raw, when I was a child. Fantastic flavor and you seriously can eat the whole box. It’s finger licking good. It’s inexpensive nothing to worry about.
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Philadelphia, PA
Ok I can’t be the only one that thinks these Pillsbury cookies with the prints on them are addictive. They’re so delicious and I don’t even know how or why! You can find different ones for every season/holiday and they’re always so yummy. Bake them soft for the best flavor!
Organic
Omaha
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this recipe. The designs make it so much cuter. They takes so good and are so easy to make. You just take them out the package then put onto a baking sheet and they’ll be ready in 8-10 mins.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Nutley, NJ
My favorite holiday treat! I love them because they’re so easy to make. I just wish they didn’t burn so easily. I only put mine in for 8 minutes. #hallowin #contest
New Richmond, WI
These are totally my childhood. I love these! Just so plain but so good. If they make it to the oven, they are the best right out of the oven. The one down fall for me is they are more of a crunchy cookie than soft. But the flavor is there so I don't mind.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
I love when Halloween comes around just for these! All the holiday cookies they make are great and so delicious! Such fun and easy to bake! Pop them out and put them in the oven and just wait! They taste amazing and smell good also! Great for kids!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Natasha T. • 2 years ago
Carving pumpkins with my little man and trick or treating of course. If you enjoy those cookies try boosting the fun a luttle by sandwiching two together with some cream cheese icing. Use green food colouring for an added Halloween look! :)