Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies

Home-baked cookies never came easier. Just put the cookie dough rounds on a cookie sheet and bake. No mixing, no slicing, no mess! 24 cookies per package. Quick and easy Pumpkin image cookies ready out of your oven in just minutes.

I baked a batch of these the other day following the instructions perfectly but they came out waaay smaller than usual :( They got taller as they were baked but didn't spread out at all. Any tips or tricks? Is my oven just messed up?? I'm so sad because I love these so much but don't know what I did wrong haha.
Is this easy to make ?
Foes it really taste like pumpkin?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies!
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Alexandria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only are these cookies adorable, they are also delicious! I buy these cookies any time they are released. They are easy and quick to bake. I bake mine on the lower end of the cooking time as I love them soft! They’re inexpensive, fun and festive! I highly recommend them
Edmonton
These sugar cookies are a fun way to celebrate Halloween. They make creating a special treat fast and easy. These sugar cookies also taste great. I highly recommend this product.
Saskatoon, SK
These are so cute to bake with the kids/for the kids during Halloween month. Plus, their friends love it too. Easy to follow instructions and takes no time to bake.
barrie, ON
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Angelica F.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Angelica F.
Purchased at: Loblaws
The best seasonal cookies! The pictures are so cute and perfect every time ! The box includes fun recipes for the entire family ! This tasty treat is great for everyone to enjoy ! I 💯% recommend Pillsbury 🍪 Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Winnipeg , MB
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
These cookies are so easy to make! Not to mention how yummy they are! They are not overpriced and you can get them at Halloween, Christmas, Easter and Valentine’s Day!
Toronto
These are better than they have a right to be. Really easy to bake and taste delicious. Also just so cute. I like to bake mine for an additional 2-3 minutes.
These are a classic every special holiday my room mates and I get them Halloween, Christmas etc... they're so easy to make, you just can't go wrong. As well they're not over priced, the only thing I would change about them is the quantity they came in because we go through a full package of them the day we bake them.
Whistler, BC
Best sugar cookies! They taste even better then from scratch. Because they are pre cut it makes baking quick and simple. Sometimes the pumpkin comes out looking a little warped. Super affordable. Make sure you don’t over cook and burn them it’s easy to do!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Berea, OH
These taste so good frozen or fresh out the oven. The reason these did not earn a full 5 stars from me is because once they are cooked and cooled down they get rock hard. Also, they're very sugary so you ca only eat a few cookies at a time. I would buy again if I am craving sugar cookies
Sutton west, ON
The kids absolutely love the fun pictures and these could not be easier to bake. Pre shaped and ready to place on cookie sheet Just simply pop them in the oven and follow directed baking time and you end up with super fun and delicious cookies that couldn't have been easier to make.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Natasha T. • 2 years ago
Carving pumpkins with my little man and trick or treating of course. If you enjoy those cookies try boosting the fun a luttle by sandwiching two together with some cream cheese icing. Use green food colouring for an added Halloween look! :)