Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies

Home-baked cookies never came easier. Just put the cookie dough rounds on a cookie sheet and bake. No mixing, no slicing, no mess! 24 cookies per package. Quick and easy Pumpkin image cookies ready out of your oven in just minutes.

I baked a batch of these the other day following the instructions perfectly but they came out waaay smaller than usual :( They got taller as they were baked but didn't spread out at all. Any tips or tricks? Is my oven just messed up?? I'm so sad because I love these so much but don't know what I did wrong haha.
Is this easy to make ?
Foes it really taste like pumpkin?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies!
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:pillsbury-ready-to-bake!™-pumpkin-shape™-sugar-cookies] are back. Whoo hoo. These little sugar cookies with pumpkins on them are too cute. You just preheat the oven, place them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. They are so good. I will definitely be buying these again. They are very affordable and you can buy them at Walmart.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a must-have item for me for every holiday 🙈 I make them in small quantities & keep the rest of the dough in the fridge because they’re best fresh out of the oven with a glass of milk in my opinion! I docked a point because they’re not as good once they’ve cooled, but still pretty good. I love that they’re ready to make and I don’t have to scoop and shape the dough!
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Lauren M.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Lauren M.
Grew up as a kid eating these and waiting for the next holiday to come out. I slightly remember these cookies being better than what they are but I think it’s mainly because as a kid you know you can only have one, but as an adult you’re in charge of however many you eat. Definitely something that I would always purchase regardless just because of the nostalgia.
China Grove
Purchased at: Target
I love these cookies. I make them every year around Halloween. They remind me of my childhood when I used to make them with my mom. They are a little small but they have tons of flavor. I can’t wait to have children someday and carry on the tradition!
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy & delicious! We look forward to these specialty cookies available in seasonal looks. From pumpkins to ghosts, get your baking on as these are super easy to make. Definitely recommend for kids and of course us moms sneaking a quick treat!
Vegetarian, Vegan
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
If you don’t make these for Halloween you are truly missing out! These are a tradition for me. I love these sugar cookies soooo much. I love when they get released. I buy a few boxes so I can enjoy them for as long as possible! #fallfav
Nacogdoches, TX
Love these so much! I love how easy they are to make and love the cute design. It is so easy to eat this up quickly without realizing. I wish they were offered year round, the shape just makes it! Purchase every year.
Halloween is my favorite holiday and these cookies are so easy to make and so delicious. During other months I guess I'll settle for the other holiday cookies, but the Halloween one is just hit different
Kosher
Glendale , CA
Purchased at: Vons.com
Easy to bake ! If you want to do something quick and last minute these are cute and good for this time of the season. They taste just like sugar cookies everyone loves them in my house! 🍁
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
These cookies get me into the fall spirit and I love the little pumpkins on them. These cookies are delicious and don't cost a ton to make. I love the festival look.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Natasha T. • 2 years ago
Carving pumpkins with my little man and trick or treating of course. If you enjoy those cookies try boosting the fun a luttle by sandwiching two together with some cream cheese icing. Use green food colouring for an added Halloween look! :)