Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies

Home-baked cookies never came easier. Just put the cookie dough rounds on a cookie sheet and bake. No mixing, no slicing, no mess! 24 cookies per package. Quick and easy Pumpkin image cookies ready out of your oven in just minutes.

Is this easy to make ?
Foes it really taste like pumpkin?
does it have a good taste?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies!
10 months agoOmaha
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this recipe. The designs make it so much cuter. They takes so good and are so easy to make. You just take them out the package then put onto a baking sheet and they’ll be ready in 8-10 mins.
2 years agoNutley, NJ
My favorite holiday treat! I love them because they’re so easy to make. I just wish they didn’t burn so easily. I only put mine in for 8 minutes. #hallowin #contest
5 months agoNew Richmond, WI
These are totally my childhood. I love these! Just so plain but so good. If they make it to the oven, they are the best right out of the oven. The one down fall for me is they are more of a crunchy cookie than soft. But the flavor is there so I don't mind.
a year ago
I love when Halloween comes around just for these! All the holiday cookies they make are great and so delicious! Such fun and easy to bake! Pop them out and put them in the oven and just wait! They taste amazing and smell good also! Great for kids!
2 years agoCambria Hts, NY
I love sugar cookies. The thing about these are they’re already cut & decorated so it’s a fast prep. The kids love it as well, it makes them feel like their doing so much more when the hard part is already done lol
10 months agoNevis, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Everybody knows that these are the best store bought cookies to get when the season comes around. They taste AMAZING and they're so affordable. Kids love to cook them or even cook them with your significant other or just with your family!!
9 months agoNyack , NY
These are always so much fun to make during the Holidays (whether it's Easter, Christmas, or Halloween). They aren't the most amazing tasting cookies, but they're pretty good. I usually like to add chocolate chips into them for fun
10 months agoPittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I made these for a bake sale and they were a huge hit! The value is awesome, we made $30 off two boxes, which cost $5 in total. They’re yummy, you just have to be sure not to over bake them (unless you like really crunchy cookies)
5 months ago
I hate to admit this but I just love eating this cookie dough raw. By the time I lay it all out on the cookie sheet and bake them; there’s barely half left because I can’t help myself! The dough is the bomb and when they’re fresh out of the oven, it’s amazing.
2 years ago
These cookies were fun and cute to make for Halloween. My kids did enjoy baking them and liked the pumpkin picture on them. They are not the best sugar cookie that I have had but they are pretty good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Natasha T. 2 years ago
Carving pumpkins with my little man and trick or treating of course. If you enjoy those cookies try boosting the fun a luttle by sandwiching two together with some cream cheese icing. Use green food colouring for an added Halloween look! :)