Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies

Home-baked cookies never came easier. Just put the cookie dough rounds on a cookie sheet and bake. No mixing, no slicing, no mess! 24 cookies per package. Quick and easy Pumpkin image cookies ready out of your oven in just minutes.

How should I make these for a bunch tomorrow g kids?
Doo these have a pumpkin taste to them??
I baked a batch of these the other day following the instructions perfectly but they came out waaay smaller than usual :( They got taller as they were baked but didn't spread out at all. Any tips or tricks? Is my oven just messed up?? I'm so sad because I love these so much but don't know what I did wrong haha.
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies!
Alicia H.
1,426 reviews
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am definitely making these a bit out of season, but it makes no difference to me. These are super easy to make with only needing to place them on an ungreased cookie tray and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. They are delicious and a good treat. I would recommend.
Brandy N.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:pillsbury-ready-to-bake!™-pumpkin-shape™-sugar-cookies] are back. Whoo hoo. These little sugar cookies with pumpkins on them are too cute. You just preheat the oven, place them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. They are so good. I will definitely be buying these again. They are very affordable and you can buy them at Walmart.
Morgan S.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Morgan S.
Purchased at: Target
These are the best. I love buying these during the seasons, they are my favorite kind of cookies
Kylie M.
Lewistown, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite cookies to bake every holiday!! Amazing value and not pricey at all! I can’t help but eat them straight from the package. ❤️😆 [product:pillsbury-ready-to-bake!-pumpkin-shape-sugar-cookies] [product:pillsbury-ready-to-bake!-christmas-tree-shape-sugar-cookies]
Melissa C.
Winchester, KY
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Melissa C.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Melissa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
We actually made these from scratch but the only way I could post was to tag a product so I tagged the closest thing that I could use. Our cookies were delicious not too sweet just right easy to make if you want something quick then these are your cookies. I find it’s really easy to make homemade cookies or semi-homemade cookies as it doesn’t take that long and you can Add whatever spices and seasonings to make it your own
payton N.
Stafford, TX
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by payton N.
Purchased at: Kroger
oh my, i love these sugar cookies. you know it’s the holiday season when you can find these at your local grocery store. they are so inexpensive and easy to make. they are also so delicious!!! yes, i would recommend to everyone! #halloweencookies #pillsbury
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Krystal M.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids love making these cookies every year for the holidays. They are super easy, you just place and bake. Not only are they easy but they are reasonably priced and they taste good too! I would recommend these to others.
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Amanda D.
Purchased at: Target
My family and I absolutely love these cookies!! They’re so soft and chewy and not overly sweet! Perfect the pumpkin season! We buy them every year! Y’all if you haven’t tried them yet y’all are missing out!
Jackie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so easy, and I love the seasonal designs they have for Halloween and Christmas!
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Safeway
These cookies not only look super cute but they also taste really good! They are perfect for the holidays and so easy to make. They taste so good you’ll want to have more than one cookie. I 100% recommend trying these cookies! [product:pillsbury-ready-to-bake!-pumpkin-shape-sugar-cookies]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie S.
il y a 4 ans
Natasha T. il y a 4 ans
Carving pumpkins with my little man and trick or treating of course. If you enjoy those cookies try boosting the fun a luttle by sandwiching two together with some cream cheese icing. Use green food colouring for an added Halloween look! :)