Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Flavored Chips 12 ct Pack

BY PILLSBURY

Limited Edition cookies to complement the season! see more...

Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Im not really a big fan of these.  Didn't like the pumpkin flavor, and the cream cheese chips tasted more like white chocolate than cream cheese.  I do like the size of them and how easy they are to prepare, but probably not something I would buy again unless someone else in my house requested.
LaTanya J.
Evansville , IN
These cookies were a big hit with the kids! We were planning to eat these with vanilla ice cream but they barely made it off the cookie sheet! I will definitely be purchasing these cookies again! I would recommend!
Andria D.
Lorain, OH
These cookies are sooooo good and easy for kids to make. I love pumpkin anything and these have the best pumpkin taste by far.They break apart in perfect portions and bake in 8 to 10 minutes. These definitely put me in a halloween mood.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
These were so yummy. I am obsessed with everything pumpkin and these were delicious. I could eat a whole package to myself but unfortunately I have to share with the family.
Taylor C.
Inverness, FL
These are by far my favorite cookies. I love pumpkin and I love cream cheese so these are by far the perfect cookie for me. I like to Ad white chocolate chips to them for a little extra. They have a very good flavor and I always recommend these to everyone looking for a new cookie to try.
Kendra S.
I bought these and were a little skeptical on how they would turn out. I definitely do not regret my decision, I wish they were a year round thing. I'm not sure if any other stores sell them year round, but my local store does not. They're soft and full of flavor.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with anything pumpkin and these are so good. They also have cinimon rolls like this that are equally as delicious. I am so in love with pillsburry in general tbh.
Matlynne F.
El dorado, AR
So easy and so cheap! Also so very yummy, really gets you in the fall mood with the pumpkin taste and it meets expectations well, repeat user for sure these are so easy and don’t take a lot of time to make either!
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX
Got these on sale so I grabbed two packs. Made some regular and doubled up the other pack. I put a square of white fudge in between two cookies before cooking and it was so good!
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I just finished making this cookies with my girls for a Halloween party we are going to later today... The cookies taste great... My girls had a blast placing the pre-made dough squares on the cookie sheet... It take less then 30 minutes to make the cookies.. I highly recommend these cookies for fun with you kids...