Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pre-Cut Holiday Sugar Cookies 12 ct Box uploaded by Melissa O.

BY PILLSBURY

Taru B.
I love sugar cookies! The Pillsbury holiday editions are the best ones! Valentine's Day, Halloween, Christmas, Disney characters, you name it, they'll be delicious! One of my favorite family traditions.
Cheyanne H.
Kingsport, TN
What's better than sugar cookies? I live for these things. They are amazing and my family loves them. Always easy to make and beats my expectations every time. I love these cookies and I recommend these to everyone
ReShicka P.
I love Pillsbury's pre-cut holiday sugar cookies. They are so easy to bake and they are ready after like 10 minutes. It adds a nice festive touch to your party or family gathering. They are affordable and I buy them multiple times a year. The holiday sugar cookies taste so much better than normal sugar cookies in my opinion.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My kids and I enjoyed baking this cookies.,. It was easy and only took ten minutes to make them... I love sugar cookies...I wish the kids could have cut out the shapes with cookie cutter... But it was still fun decorating them...
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pillsbury is our family's go-to for our baking breads and cookie needs. Their recipes are always the perfect amount of simple and the premade mixes always save me some extra time. Anyone that comes over can't tell they weren't all homemade. These cookies were delicious.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
Excellent sugar cookie dough without having to roll all the shapes out yourself. Make sure to bake a minute or two longer than traditional sugar cookies so they stand up to the frosting process.
Michelle M.
I always keep these on hand during the holidays. I never know when sometime is going to stop by. Who doesn't love great cookies fresh out of the oven?
Theresa M.
Best thing ever. I think i want to go buy a box and make it right now. The only thing i hate is heartburn i get after eating these, but they're great
Ashley S.
I love these for the holidays! They are a great activity to do with kiddos and the are also a fun and festive item to bake for a holiday party!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
We buy and bake these in our life skills class. It's fun during the holiday to make these. The flavor is great and they are always on sale.