Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Hearts Shape® Sugar Cookies 24 ct. Box

Home-baked cookies never came easier. Just put the cookie dough rounds on a cookie sheet and bake. No mixing, no slicing, no mess! 24 cookies per package. Quick and easy Hearts image cookies ready out of your oven in just minutes.

What I have never seen this design before!! Where did you buy it?
Do these taste good? Or cheap
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Hearts Shape® Sugar Cookies 24 ct. Box!
Valentine’s Day is coming up and these are my go to cookies to make! I love everything about these! They are so cute and I love how they taste! And I love how I don’t actually have to prep them! Just pop them in the oven!
These are kids approved. I made some for Valentines and they were gone in minutes. I love spending quality time with my kids and baking these cookies that they love is so much fun.
Woodbridge, VA
Every year around Valentine's day I grab a bunch of these ans freeze them. Idk if its the shape but they taste different than their regular sugar cookies
Queen Creek, AZ
These are just a classic! These take me back to my childhood every time. My kids love them and it makes baking cookies with them easy and mess free.
Barling, AR
These are a quick and easy cookie. Sometimes they seem crumbly and tend to get hard quickly. I like these because they are small snack size.
Kennewick , WA
I love all things pillsbury! All their products have high high quality for a great price. I make all their holiday cookies with my children!
Baltimore, MD
These are my favorite types of cookies I get these for every holiday but I love the little heart designs on the Valentine's day cookies
Wdm, IA
Blahhh these are just not good tasting sugar cookies and they get hard after baking! They are not soft cookies which is a no go for me
Nanticoke , PA
These were great for the kids to bake for their classmates on Valentine's Day. They're already cut, just peel and bake in a pan.
Van Nuys, CA
These are my favorite cookies! I don't know what it is about the shapes, but they just make the cookies 10x better.