Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Hearts Shape® Sugar Cookies 24 ct. Box uploaded by Wendy C.Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Hearts Shape® Sugar Cookies 24 ct. Box uploaded by Torie P.

BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I love these little things. And I get so excited to see a new print out around the holidays! They are great tasting and affordable. I know they aren't the healthiest but in moderation they are the best.
Nic S.
Valentine’s Day is coming up and these are my go to cookies to make! I love everything about these! They are so cute and I love how they taste! And I love how I don’t actually have to prep them! Just pop them in the oven!
Kayla W.
Who doesn't love these cookies? These cookies are so cute and perfect for Valentine's Day. They're also great tasting sugar cookies. I look forward to these every year.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
These are delicious. My husband and daughter ask for them all the time. I make sure to scoop some up when they are on sale. They last awhile in the fridge too! I will make a half a batch and then wait awhile to make the rest, just so they last longer.
Raquel A.
Hanover , MD
These ready to bake sugar cookies are my absolutely favorite cookies ever!! They come out with different designs every holiday and they're so fun! Super easy to bake and just so delicious! It's hard to not eat all of them in one sitting!
Samantha L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Seriously my favorite cookies for the holidays! They are super cute and super delicious! I love baking them until they are barely getting golden so they stay soft outside the oven. A cute design and yummy taste! What more could you ask for?
Elis R.
These are kids approved. I made some for Valentines and they were gone in minutes. I love spending quality time with my kids and baking these cookies that they love is so much fun.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Every year around Valentine's day I grab a bunch of these ans freeze them. Idk if its the shape but they taste different than their regular sugar cookies
Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
These are just a classic! These take me back to my childhood every time. My kids love them and it makes baking cookies with them easy and mess free.
cherrelle b.
Kennewick , WA
I love all things pillsbury! All their products have high high quality for a great price. I make all their holiday cookies with my children!
Hayley R.
Do these taste good? Or cheap
Andrea R.
What I have never seen this design before!! Where did you buy it?