Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Ghost Shape® Sugar Cookies 24 ct Box uploaded by Samie M.

BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

• Does anyone remember when they did the edible ima...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you prefer the Pumpkins or ghost?? 🎃👻2 Answers
  • What is your favorite to buy? The Halloween, Christmas, or Easter?4 Answers
Kilee S.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Foodie Expert
I made these around Halloween time and they're delicious! They are easy to make and fun for younger children also, they don't take too long to bake. I found these at Walmart along with the pumpkin ones.
Eunice R.
Eunice R.
Riverside
I love Halloween so when these come out of get so excited everyone in my family gets excited and can smell them when they are baking they are delicious
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I look forward to these cookies all year! For some reason the Halloween theme makes them taste 10x better than regular sugar cookies
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I love their cookies with the picture on them! They are so fun and festive and yummy to year baked or raw!
Carissa O.
Carissa O.
Foodie Expert
It just isn't fall or Halloween without these cookies. My family loves all of the holiday sugar cookies with pictures. We make them for every holiday as a sort of tradition. My son gets so excited. Also, I know "you're not supposed to" but, they're delicious raw as a quick snack bite.
Samie M.
Samie M.
Foodie Expert
These pillsbury ghost cookies are a breeze to bake and are always a hit!

I make sure to buy these cookie dough drops at least once per Halloween season to bring in to work and they always disappear quickly.

They're definitely a tradition at my Halloween centric workplace!
Hardinsburg, KY
I'm a huge fan of Halloween (as I have stated in my reviews lol) so I buy a lot of Halloween related things. I get so excited when I start to see these in stores. They are super cute, and super easy to make. And you can't forget the super taste! Everyone in my house loves when I buy these!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
My all-time favorite cookie, in my favorite seasonal pattern. I love the ghost ones, and these cookies are freaking delicious! Love them. I always have my eyes peeled on every occasion the grocer would have them.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I'd give these a million stars if I could. They're the best store bought sugar cookies (and cookies in my opinion) ever! They're sugar cookies with a holiday design to them! They're incredibly easy to bake, taste so good when fresh out of the oven, and are crazy delicious! You really cannot go wrong if you buy these. You can find them at any store that sells cookie dough usually. 😍
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I LOVE these cookies! I buy them for all the different holidays. My stepson and I made this our little tradition for holidays.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
What is your favorite to buy? The Halloween, Christmas, or Easter?
Hardinsburg, KY
Do you prefer the Pumpkins or ghost?? 🎃👻
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone remember when they did the edible image cookies?!😭