BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
I look forward to the holidays when these come out! So so good! I bake mine just a little under the recommended time because I like them extra soft and if they sit out for too long they loose their softness easily. (also taste just as good at cookie dough)
Brittany R.
Cleveland, TN
Every year when this come up I run to the store and grab an arm full. These little wonderful cookies get me into the Halloween spirit like nothing else. My family and I always sit on the couch and eat these while watching our favorite Halloween films. They taste amazing and the ghost designs on them are adorable. When my friends are looking for Halloween party treats I recommend these to them!
Tori G.
Bethlehem , PA
A must have every Halloween. Ever since I was little, I would get so excited for the ghost or monster shape cookies around Halloween. You can find them at your local grocery store, throw them in the oven and then eat! Simple and delicious
Carissa O.
It just isn't fall or Halloween without these cookies. My family loves all of the holiday sugar cookies with pictures. We make them for every holiday as a sort of tradition. My son gets so excited. Also, I know "you're not supposed to" but, they're delicious raw as a quick snack bite.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I made these around Halloween time and they're delicious! They are easy to make and fun for younger children also, they don't take too long to bake. I found these at Walmart along with the pumpkin ones.
Halie A.
I LOVE THESE. I don't know what it is but when I think of Halloween I think of these! So tasty and SO easy to make! I am all about convenience so these are definitely my Halloween treat go-to! Love love love!
Heidi P.
N Syracuse, NY
Let's be real here...when I see these puppies pop up in the grocery store I IMMEDIATELY get pumped for Halloween! They are the epitome of Halloween in America...fun and full of sugar. They're super easy to just pop in the oven and bake. These are my favorite of the Pillsbury Halloween options because the Pumpkin is kind of overrated to me and ghosts are much spookier. Although, I thoroughly enjoy these cookies, I am only giving them a 4/5 because I greatly dislike how small they are even after being cooked. If they could be made a little thinner, yet bigger without any effort on my part they'd be at a full 5/5.
Kayla W.
Who doesn't love these cookies? These cookies are so cute and perfect for fall and Halloween. They're also great tasting sugar cookies. I look forward to these every year.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Okay so I usually love making these silly cookies every year with ghosts and pumpkins, but ever since pillsbury switched to this kind of packaging, the cookies aren’t the same! They were much better when they were in a roll and you had to cut the roll. These ones cook weird, it’s hard to tell when they’re done because they don’t change shape and the color hardly changes. Idk if they changed the ingredients but these are just not as good as they used to be. They are cheap though, which is good, but other than that, they could be so much better. Also, you can find these at pretty much any grocery store, and they are typically on sale.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Even though I grew up to be a baker, I still buy these cookies every year at least once. It's one of my favorite Halloween traditions from my childhood that I still carry out with my Niece. And they are so good and soft and yummy and cute too. Super easy to find (wherever groceries are sold). They only thing I have a probable with (and it's a love hate kind of thing) is that they are no longer sold in log form where you have to cut it yourself. My sister and I use to have competitions to see who could not mess up the mess cookies that way. But it is nice that there is a 100% chance now that they won't get smushed and messed up too. #HalloWin
Daniela R.
What is your favorite to buy? The Halloween, Christmas, or Easter?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Do you prefer the Pumpkins or ghost?? 🎃👻
Michelle B.
Evans Mills, NY
Does anyone remember when they did the edible image cookies?!😭