Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ DreamWorks Trolls Sugar Cookies 12 ct Box

Pillsbury Ready to Bake! DreamWorks Trolls Sugar Cookies 12 ct Box.

Are there pictures on the cookies?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ DreamWorks Trolls Sugar Cookies 12 ct Box!
Wildwood, MO
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ DreamWorks Trolls Sugar Cookies 12 ct Box uploaded by Felicity M.
Cute concept, but not worth your time. I always opt for organic when it comes to anything for my family. This was an impulse buy by my husband. Once the kids saw it, it was too late.... With all of the scientific proof about cancer causing pesticides in our food it is very irresponsible to advertise this toxic stuff to kids. The cut of these is off. The tops burned and the bottoms were runny. Straight into the trash.
5520 52nd Ave Kenosha wi
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ DreamWorks Trolls Sugar Cookies 12 ct Box uploaded by Tiffany H.
These were sooo cute. They look just like the photo on the package, the kids added little frosting faces. They turned out better than I expected! I wouldn't change a thing, they were great. The kids pretended they were burgans and had a trollsist..lol
Rio Rancho, NM
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ DreamWorks Trolls Sugar Cookies 12 ct Box uploaded by Rosemarie B.
I gave these cookies 3 stars because they are super cute but the hair was thinner at the ends and thicker at the faces. Cook time had to be longer for the thick parts so the edges burnt. The cookies taste like regular Pillsbury sugar cookies (YUMMY) and, again, they are SO cute but we probably won't buy them again.
Loma Linda, MO
This brand of cookies are my favorite! I love the nice flavor of them and they have such cute designs for the holidays. These bake up nice, but you have to becareful to not over bake them since the get hard quicker. It makes it super convenient to make already decorated cookies for your kids or yourself without putting in the work. I definitely recommend these cookies to anyone who loves sugar cookies.
Jena, LA
I love these sugar cookies. They're good because they always have different shapes and they're pretty cheap. They taste good and kids love them as well as adults so they're for everyone! I buy them all the time especially when I just want to make something sweet that's easy.
San Antonio, TX
These sugar cookies are the best!!!! Every holiday or when they change their pics or shapes. Me and my family get these. All around one of the best cookies to bake.
Bronx, NY
My son had so much fun making these with me it's a good value with fun to make what you kids I'm a repeat user when it comes out I to buy them by the Butler I bought this at Pathmark and I will continue to buy again and again
Amsterdam, NY
These sigar cookies are ok. I recommend eating them the day you bake them they go stale and crusty really quick. They don't taste so good the next day and get grainy for some reason.
These cookies are so fast and easy, and they turn out really good and soft if you make sure not to over bake them. Usually find them on sale at my local stores.
These ready to bake cookies never fail to disappoint. I guess they are a guilty pleasure once in a while. They are very sweet but SO delicious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...