BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

• Are the chocolate chips included or just the dough part?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They're easy to make and you can never go wrong with hersheys!" in 1 review
  • "These are really tasty and very good for when I need to make cookies really quickly and don't have time for homemade. " in 1 review
  • "I have had these before although I am a huge fan of tollhouse i've gotta say these aren't half bad!" in 1 review
  • "Perfect when you want a quick snack without having to make them homemade!" in 1 review
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so darn delicious, chewy and melts in your mouth. It’s totally convenient for those who don’t have much time to make them from scratch but they taste so good and fresh no one has to know it was store bought and prepared in minutes, easy to make! Just pop them on a sheet and bake.
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
You can never go wrong especially with these cookies! They are so delicious when you underbake them. My family loves them as well and eat em up all night long whenever we get 2 packs. They are kind of a little pricey but still worth buying
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
These are so amazingly good. You can’t have just one! I have 3 little ones so my time is limited to bake cookies from scratch... these are perfect because all you have to do is place them on the cookie sheet, put em in the oven and they’re done. So easy, convenient & absolutely DELICIOUS!
Kayla H.
I usually bake everything from scratch. That being said, things come up where I might not have the time to bake cookies from scratch, so this is my go to. They taste just like they were made from scratch and lack the sickeningly sweet artificial taste that a lot of pre-made doughs have.
Natashia H.
My family loves these! They are so easy to make, my 3 year old son loves helping. We eat these about 1-2 times a month. I usually buy these are our local grocery store and they are very affordable and easy! Recommend them to everyone I know!!! We love them!!
Angela A.
I love the original chocolate chip cookies, but these are even more chocolatey! You will not be disappointed at all! I love the way they taste and like the original they come out soft and moist! They don't take long to bake at all and the dough is delicious!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good tasting cookies I love the fact that they are already precut and you don't have to take the time to cut them makes it so much more easier and the fact they taste homemade! Definitely a favorite in my house!! :)
jordan o.
Such a delicious desert. Kids love it as a quick after dinner snack. I can make it right when dinner comes out of the oven and they were fresh by the time dinner was over. We eat these at least once a month because sugar rush is a serious thing. Always repurchase.
Diane R.
Las Vegas, NV
Chocolate lovers! This is another must! I have a big sweet tooth and absolutely LOVE chocolate and these cookies right here are the BOMB! I think it takes me longer to bake and have them cool down than it does for them to disappear. Totally recommend these.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
These cookies are delicious! Probably even better than most homemade recipes. They are also so easy to make, you just break them apart and pop them in the oven. Great if you are in a time crunch or just want to keep things simple. I would recommend.
Awa T.
Are the chocolate chips included or just the dough part?