BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

• Are the chocolate chips included or just the dough part?7 Answers
Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Chocolate Chunk & Chip Cookies 24 ct Pack
  • "I have had these before although I am a huge fan of tollhouse i've gotta say these aren't half bad!" in 1 review
  • "These are really tasty and very good for when I need to make cookies really quickly and don't have time for homemade. " in 1 review
  • "They're easy to make and you can never go wrong with hersheys!" in 1 review
  • "Perfect when you want a quick snack without having to make them homemade!" in 1 review
Emily D.
Emily D.
Columbus, OH
This cookie dough is my favorite, both to eat raw and to cook! My mom always makes these cookies and I love them. They are so easy to just throw in the microwave. These have plenty of chocolate in them and most of the time they don't even make it to the oven in my house!
Angela A.
Angela A.
I love the original chocolate chip cookies, but these are even more chocolatey! You will not be disappointed at all! I love the way they taste and like the original they come out soft and moist! They don't take long to bake at all and the dough is delicious!
Diane R.
Diane R.
Las Vegas, NV
Chocolate lovers! This is another must! I have a big sweet tooth and absolutely LOVE chocolate and these cookies right here are the BOMB! I think it takes me longer to bake and have them cool down than it does for them to disappear. Totally recommend these.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
These cookies are delicious! Probably even better than most homemade recipes. They are also so easy to make, you just break them apart and pop them in the oven. Great if you are in a time crunch or just want to keep things simple. I would recommend.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Sure Pillsbury is good but I find that Nestle is better due to the fact that Pillsbury cookie dough dries out a lot faster than the other leading brand. I've only had this a few times but if your going to buy pre made cookies go with Nestle
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Duluth, MN
I love baking from scratch usually but for last minute or a quick dessert these are perfect for fast, mess free cookies. And they are delicious which is what matters :)
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
These are not bad when you are in a hurry and are really craving a chocolate chip cookie. I would recommend for a quick fix!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I make these bigger than they should be, I add more pieces to make larger thinner ones and they come out amazing. Try it!
Esther B.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
So chocolaty and yummy. easy to cook. not a lot of work. good to just eat raw. love the extra chocolate. delicious!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
These cooking will literally melt in your mouth and have you going back to the store to buy another pack. They are perfectly sized in their pre-cut squares and make a great dessert.
Awa T.
Awa T.
Are the chocolate chips included or just the dough part?