Pillsbury Ready to Bake Sugar Cookies - 24 CT uploaded by Sammi Z.Pillsbury Ready to Bake Sugar Cookies - 24 CT uploaded by Amanda C.Pillsbury Ready to Bake Sugar Cookies - 24 CT uploaded by Janet B.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Ready To Bake!™ Sugar Cookies.
24 cookies.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Million-dollar recipe.
See back panel.
Bake off. see more...

Pillsbury Ready to Bake Sugar Cookies - 24 CT
  • "There amazing if u have a sweet tooth and you want something sweet just pop it in the oven and enjoy" in 1 review
  • "They also taste great too!" in 1 review
Sammi Z.
These are easy to bake, just put them on a pan and put them in the oven for about 14 minutes! They come out really soft and chewy. They were so fast to bake and came out so delicious. I got these at Target and I love them so much that I will be purchasing these again when I am looking for some sugar cookies.
Crystal B.
These are okay, my nephews like them, so I like to keep some in the freezer in case they visit. I don't think they are anywhere near the same as homemade sugar cookies. The flavor is lacking. However, you can always add extra flavoring and jazz these up if you want to improve the taste.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
These are delicious, quick, and easy. You are definitely paying for the convenience in the price, but if you don't have time to make up a batch of dough from scratch, this is a great alternative. They're so easy even a child old enough to know how to safely use an oven could make them.
Lily T.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are so delicious! they are very easy to make and are very soft and chewy! they are a little high in calories but come on we all know that! :) they are definitely worth the calories, and i will continue to buy these like forever
Katie H.
my favorite melt in your mouth cookies. i can eat these for dayz straight out of the package or after i bake them. easy to use, average price, and they are the best option for store bought cookie dough.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I know it says we're not supposed to consume raw cookie dough, but come on. This stuff is perfect for consuming straight out of the fridge. If you can hold off and actually bake the cookies, they are great as well and freeze well for a couple months too.
Monique G.
Worth, IL
Easy to use when in a crunch. Also, the product is very versatile and you can get very creative with the cookies before baking them. A simple way is to just add sprinkles. Perfect-if your looking to do something fun with kids!
Jennifer W.
Corvallis, OR
For being a pre-made cookie these are to bad. If I am feeling lazy, and don't want to bake these are a great choice. I like that come pre cut apart, and that I can usually find them on sale.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
Very simple to use. If you are craving a cookie without mixing this is your best bet. You could buy them made, but my favorite part of baking is having the house smell like cookies.
Amanda C.
Bushkill, PA
I love these cookies and they go super fast in my house ♡♡ I always have to buy multiple packages at once ... the cook quickly and are yummy warm or day after