Pillsbury Ready to Bake Snowman Shape Sugar Cookies Cookie Dough - 24 CT uploaded by Mily R.Pillsbury Ready to Bake Snowman Shape Sugar Cookies Cookie Dough - 24 CT uploaded by Asia W.Pillsbury Ready to Bake Snowman Shape Sugar Cookies Cookie Dough - 24 CT uploaded by Marissa S.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Snowman Shape® Sugar Cookies.
24 per-cut cookies. see more...

Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My daughter loves them! Around Christmas she always says she wants the snowman cookies. I also love pillsbury sugar cookies. Plus they are easy to make which is great for someone who doesn't know how to bake.
Kenzie K.
Love having these around for the holidays! Reminds me of my childhood! I love the cute pictures on the cookies. Very affordable. Very Delicious. I definitely recommend if you haven't tried these cookies yet!
Paige J.
Bemidji
my favorite time of year is when these come out in stores! they taste so good and are easy to make and fun if you make them with family or even friends! the price is affordable and so worth it, i recommend these to anyone and everyone
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Enjoy making it with the kids around the holidays. They're pretty cut already all you have to do is bake and serve. Easy to make and no mess.
Nicole H.
paris, TN
We love these. We eat them not cooked or cooked. We love them once we see them at Walmart we grab a box.
Marissa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved these as a kid so I bought them to have with my son . They are pretty good but there are better cookies out there of course. These are great little festive treats though! Super cute, simple sugar cookies.
Asia W.
I don't have the Snowman version and they don't have the elf version on here yet but these Pillsbury pre-cut cookies that are sugar cookies are so amazing they're easy to do take them out put them on the sheet put them in for about 15 minutes let them cool and they are ready to eat and they're fun looking and have fun designs great for on-the-go parties just treats for the kids highly recommend to have some on hand for the holidays
Mily R.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
I think its a fun activity to do with kids. Its easy and fun for children. They aren't the tastiest but I think the experience is what is important.