GroceryPantryPillsbury
Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies

Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies

Home-baked cookies never came easier. Just put the cookie dough rounds on a cookie sheet and bake. No mixing, no slicing, no mess! 24 cookies per package. Quick and easy Christmas Tree image cookies ready out of your oven in just minutes.

Do they have a gluten free version ?
Doo these burn easily[product:pillsbury-ready-to-bake!-christmas-tree-shape-sugar-cookies] ?
Do you like the cooked light, golden or very cooked?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Instacart
Super quick and easy cookie to do with the kids! Especially to do on Christmas day. They don't expand to a normal big cookie size they are more on the smaller side but they still turn out great! Only cooks for 10 mins! ❤ #influenster #food #snacks Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies
Chelsie D.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies uploaded by Chelsie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids loooove these holiday cookies! I love that they’re ready to bake. Great taste and price too.
Brandy N.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pillsbury Ready to Bake Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies are too cute. They taste really good and they are a tradition at my house. There are 24 pre-cut cookies that you just place on a pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. I am very satisfied with these festive holiday cookies. [product:pillsbury-ready-to-bake!-christmas-tree-shape-sugar-cookies]
Hannah  C.
Beaver, WV
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies uploaded by Hannah  C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Easy to prepare and taste good, really cute. But had a hard time removing from box without cookies sticking to little tray (in pics) also stuck to pan even when pan was sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Satisfied with taste and value for price. Will buy again, kiddos dont care if they aren't perfect, they taste good and look cute so that's all that matters!!
Raquel K.
Monroeville, PA
As much as I love baking cookies from scratch it can be a little messy and time consuming especially with children. Pillsbury ready to bake cookies during Christmas time are a tradition in our house. Pop them in the oven and a few minutes later we are enjoying them!
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies uploaded by Lynne A.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies are so easy to make. I buy them every year so my daughter can make them. I just open the box for her and she puts them all on the baking sheet. Then I will put them in the oven for about 12 minutes. It's so easy! It lasts for about a day or two because it doesn't make alot but enough for everyone to have some.
Amanda  D.
Dickinson, TX
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Christmas Tree Shape Sugar Cookies uploaded by Amanda  D.
Purchased at: H-E-B
These easy ready to bake seasonal cookies are a staple in my household. It’s now part of our holiday tradition. The cookie itself is soft and chewy and leaving the house smelling like a bakery. Recommend them to everyone!
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC
Holiday staple! Nothing too special, but super easy and tasty and remind me of my childhood every time I see them!
Elisheva H.
Teaneck, NJ
Great product! Would for sure recommend. They are so delicious and help get me in the mood for Christmas time!
Dorothy  C.
Seaford, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmm I can taste these just by looking at the photos! They taste so good and they’re quick and easy to make.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LaDonna C.