GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPillsbury
Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies

Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies

Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies. Pillsbury brings ready-to-bake brownies to the refrigerated dough aisle! These ready-to0bake fudge brownie batter pucks are ready for you to place in a lined or greased muffin pan. Choose from family favorite flavors of Fudge Brownie, Peanut Butter Chip or Marshmallow flavor varieties. Also includes alternative baking instructions to place in 8x8 pan. Delicious, quick-fix to a homemade favorite for the entire family. no other ingredients, measuring or extra dishes to clean.

Do these have more of a goowie texture or sponge ?
Is there a big difference in taste between these and the box ones?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies!
Hayley B.
Friendswood, TX
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Hayley B.
I baked these for the kids and they were so easy to make. I love that I didn’t have to mix anything and they taste delicious.
Noria S.
Hicksville, NY
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Noria S.
These are amazing , I made them with cookie dough and served with ice cream , or you can eat them alone , tasted great and baked really quick, pillsbury is definitely on the affordable side
Natalia S.
California
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Natalia S.
I say this is pretty good. I took a star because the instructions didn’t work for me, they turned out crusty which I don’t mind but my partner likes fudgy so it was tricky to get it right because they were more cakey than fudgy. You can eat it raw because is heat treated flour so is not harmful and the taste was pretty good. Overall not bad for a just bake brownie.
Tatum B.
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Tatum B.
I was pleasantly surprised with these Nee #ReadyAndBake #Brownies by #Pillsbury. This was the first time I’ve seen a ready made dessert that wasn’t cookies. I was definitely a little skeptical. I agree with a few other reviews that it was a little annoying to have to place these in cupcake wrappers and back then like that. I haven’t tried to just bake them in the cupcake tin alone. I might try that next time. There’s 12 total in the package and at the moment I only baked 4. I baked them according to the directions at 350°F for just over 20 mins. In terms of taste, I think these are very tasty with just the right amount of chocolaty goodness. I LOVE fudgey brownies!! However, the consistency to me... seems a tad bit off. Once cooled, the top layer was kind hard, the bottom and outsides were almost cake like, but the center was a nice fudge Browne feel. So it was just a lot of Different textures in one dessert. I do appreciate the perfect size of these brownies. Over all I’m glad @influencer gave me this opportunity for the #Pillsbury #DigitalVoxBox #Contest! #complimentary 💙🍫😋
Nanette M.
Weston, MA
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Nanette M.
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Nanette M.
These brownies did NOT disappoint. The package has 12 precut brownies, so it’s super easy to separate them. I baked them in a muffin tray and for about 20 minutes. Prep and clean was so quick and simple. I have a huge sweet tooth, but these are so rich in flavor that I actually end up very satisfied after just one brownie. They’re chewy and the fudge flavor is rich, but not overwhelming. Overall, I think these are a good value for the price point and I would purchase again!
Marielys  C.
Phoenix, AZ
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Marielys  C.
It’s perfect if you don’t want to feel guilty eating the whole brownie batch. I only made 6 and cut it in half because I only have a mini muffin tray. The taste wast good.
Connie R.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Connie R.
There couldn't be a more heavenly and simple dessert. These are delicious and inexpensive. An instant hit with the family. You can press small candies into the top before you bake them for a spin on these great brownies!
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Brandy N.
Pillsbury place and bake brownies taste like they are homemade. You bake them in paper baking cups in a cupcake tin. They only take 20 minutes to bake. Super fast and easy warm, baked treat. They are affordable and you can find them at Walmart. [product:pillsbury-place-&-bake-brownie]
Amanda D.
Newnan, GA
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Amanda D.
Delicious and perfect for those late night chocolate cravings! Definitely worth keeping in the fridge for emergencies!!!
Atiya  O.
Minneapolis, MN
Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Atiya  O.
I made these brownies for my friends and everyone loved them. They were tasty, gooey, and in good small portions so we could monitor our intakes as well. Topped it with a little bit of ice cream and it was honestly better than the brownie desserts at most restaurants. Super easy to make and will be purchasing again!