BY PILLSBURY #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury Ready To Bake™! Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Made with 100% real chocolate.
Hershey's chocolate chips.
24. see more...

• Do you like eating thebaked cookies more or the cookie dough? 7 Answers
  • What do you prefer making, frozen or homemade cookies?4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten sick from eating these raw? Is it okay to do?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I highly recommend these prepare cookies! They are so dang yummy! I love that they are so easy to make. All you do is take them out of the package and bake. They taste amazing and didn't cost a ton. Definitely reasonably priced. If you're looking for easy cookies that actually taste good, Pillsbury has stolen my heart on these. They are a must try 😋
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Ready To more...
I just love to bake cookies. Between Toll House and these, I have a lot of them in my house. They both make my house smell amazing. They also taste amazing too. I would recommend these cookies to anyone. I will continue to buy these cookies! They are just that great!
Marcella S.
I’ve bought Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies several times from Target, Walmart, Safeway and other grocery stores. It’s my favorite ready to bake chocolate chip cookies, it comes out soft on the inside and crunchy on the edges. It is so delicious with milk. It’s still my favorite and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves cookies. They’re inexpensive and all you need is an oven or a toaster oven! I’m going to go out and buy some for myself now!
Lacy O.
Hanford
Review for: Ready To more...
These cookies taste delicious and are so easy to make. No preparation is required. You just place them on a cookie sheet and throw in the oven for the allotted time and woola yummy cookies! One of my family's favorites!
amber b.
Victorville , CA
Review for: Dough more...
I love this brand all of there food are soo good!! The best cookies ever the flavor is so rich and chocolatey. The price is very cheap for how many cookies you get to make. I am always satisfied every time i buy these
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Dough more...
Pillsbury, you are my one true love. Your cookie dough is perfection at its finest. Really though, this is good stuff. It is priced well and very good. I like to get the huge tub of it at my Sam's Club store!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time fav! When I get cookies to make in the oven I always buy these. Not too pricey and they are so yummy! They are so quick to make and I buy at Walmart! I have bought these so many times and will continue!
Ruth L.
These are my go to cookies when I want to bake a batch of my triple layered brownies. They are already ready to bake so it saves me the hassle of actually making the cookie dough! Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Rori L.
WEST POINT, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
my favorite cookie that you can buy pre-made. these are way better then  Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough  i feel the chocolate chips are better. and they seem to cook better,if you cook for just 9 min and take them out, but leave on the tray. you will have a perfect cookie!
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just loved they already came pre cut, we were able to just pull and good portion. We used them for xmas eve.  My 7 yr old loved placing them on the baking sheet. They taste really good.
Olivia A.
Is it really weird that I like eating cookie dough more than I like cookies lol a
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
What are the best brand
Alejandra L.
This or toll house cookie dough??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do you like eating thebaked cookies more or the cookie dough?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
How about butterscotch chocolate chip cookie dough?