BY PILLSBURY #15 in Baking Mix

Pillsbury Ready To Bake™! Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Made with 100% real chocolate.
Hershey's chocolate chips.
24. see more...

• Do you like eating thebaked cookies more or the cookie dough? 6 Answers
  • What do you prefer making, frozen or homemade cookies?4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten sick from eating these raw? Is it okay to do?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie H.
Hattiesburg
These are pretty much foolproof. A few tips and suggestions: always pull your cookies out about 2 minutes prior to the directions if you do not have cooling racks comma the cookies will continue to back up on the baking rack because it's still hot. If you do have cooling racks take them off of the cookie sheets immediately placing them onto the cooling racks. This will prevent the bottoms of your cookies from cooking up while still on the rack. Also you can take this pre prepped and a den other things. I love adding in butterscotch chips, pecans, and Heath bar bits. Those additives will give it a much more homemade effect!
Jordyn E.
York, PA
When I am in a hurry or my son wants to help out baking this is always a go to staple for us! The chocolate chip cookies are seriously soft and light. I can't get enough of them, until I remember how many calories are in them!!!! They are so simple for my 5 year old to make without much help. I simply put the pan in the oven and take it out. He is able to pull apart the cookies and place them on the baking sheet himself which makes him feel like a HUGE helper in the kitchen. These are a must try if you love chocolate chip cookies and don't have the time to create from scratch.
Linda E M.
Middlesex, NJ
For years I would buy the Nestle Tollhouse break and bake dough and still do love it, but had no idea how much BETTER the Pillsbury brand was! OMG! Not only can you store these in the freezer and bake straight from the freezer, these cookies come out tasting SO AMAZING! I usually buy them when they're on sale 3/$6 - but they're a good price all the time. If you want to bake some cookies that taste like they were made in a gourmet bakery, get these! They're too good! Mini or Large! :)
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I love to cook and bake for my family! When I am not able to bake from scratch, the Pillsbury Ready to Bake cookie dough is my go-to! My family loves them! They turn out just how we like them - thin, soft, and chewy. We don't prefer the fluffy cookies. You do have to keep a very close eye on them, as the cooking time varies. They have a great ratio of chocolate chips to dough.
Tara M.
Lineville, AL
Can you say #yum!?!?! Love these cookies, both bakes and raw! This is the best pack to buy because the cookies are almost bite sized, so to me they seem like more to eat! Easy to make and have ready for company, or even just an afternoon at home with the family! My whole house loves them!
Stefani D.
White oak, PA
These cookies are delicious and taste just as good as home made ones! They are so easy to bake, just break them on the seams, heat the oven, and bake. Can't really mess it up! I have smashed the entire thing together and made one big chocolate chip cookie cake, which was also delicious!
Angela A.
Why are these so good?! I love these soooo much! They are definitely my go to cookie. They don't take too long and are perfect for when you're wanting something sweet to eat! The dough is delicious all by itself, but the cookies come out so moist and soft. So yummy!
crystal v.
Wasco, CA
Easy to use. Great price. My kids love baking these with me and i love it, too, because they are so easy to use. the taste is fantastic, and i don't like chewy cookies, but these are the best! My kids always beg me to buy them. I buy them at my local winco store.
Panda M.
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Chocolate Chip cookies are so convenient and delicious. I make these for my for my family frequently. Amazing price point for something so great. I highly recommend these to anyone who is short on time, but needs a snack for their family.
laura b.
I love ready to bakes! They are so simple and easy to make! Which I love because I'm an awful cook and don't have the kitchen tools! This is delicious, and takes only like 15-25 minutes. Smells so good while it's cooking and even better when you get to eat them!
Olivia A.
Is it really weird that I like eating cookie dough more than I like cookies lol a
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
What are the best brand
Alejandra L.
This or toll house cookie dough??
Whitney F.
Has anyone used these to make something else as a shortcut ?
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you like eating thebaked cookies more or the cookie dough?