BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Ready To Bake!™ Pre-Cut Bunny Shape™ Sugar Cookies.

24 pre-cut cookies.

Per 2 cookies:

120 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

85mg sodium, 4% DV.

8g sugars. see more...

Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I’m really not much of a baker but I love this cookie dough because it is so easy to make and relatively mess free. They are also so delicious, I personally like them chewy and soft so I usually don’t leave them in the oven for too long. Also I love all the cute different designs that they have for every holiday. Definitely recommend for a quick treat.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
I love baking these cookies for my kids and husband. They are so easy to fix on a whim and taste fantastic! The price is great and they can be found in almost any local grocery store. The precut slices make for mess-free, easy baking and the center design makes them so much fun to bake and eat! I love the taste and so does my family!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Purchase these for the first time during Easter and my kids love them the first thing that caught they eyes was the prints in the middle of the cookies. Not too sweet and if u bake right they are so soft and buttery
Jenifer V.
Concord, NH
My kids just made these for Easter. I love that they are easy enough that the kids can do everything but the oven by themselves, and they love having something they can make all on their own. They taste great, too.
Rachel S.
Helena, MT
I love how easy these are, they make them for every season and you basically just need to put them in the oven and they're done! Oh and they taste great too!
Kelly E.
New Holland, PA
I love this cookies! They are also easy cookies to make with my cousin!! My family locked them for Easter!!
Caitlin C.
Almo, KY
I have great memories of my grandma making these with me every holiday. They are easy and fun for kids
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I love pillsbury sugar cookies they are delicious and come out every holiday with a new design.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
I like these to make with my kids for easter they are fun and very easy to make with your children.