Pillsbury Read to Bake Reindeer Shape Sugar Cookies Cookie Dough - 24 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Ready to bake!™ Reindeer Cookies Shape® Sugar Cookies.
24 pre-cut cookies. see more...

Carissa O.
You don't truly appreciate Christmas unless you make these. Lol. My family loves all of the holiday sugar cookies with pictures. We make them for every holiday as a sort of tradition. My son gets so excited. Also, I know "you're not supposed to" but, they're delicious raw as a quick snack bite.
Andrea R.
I have been buying these cookies for like 15 years now they are amazing and I look forward to them every Christmas. Yes just yes. Super delicious obviously but maybe I just have such a strong sweet tooth. LOVE THIS!
Lejla B.
This stuff is so good and so satisfying, by so simple? Like they don't even taste like much, but for some reason the way it melts in my mouth just makes them SO GOOD? I don't know but I find myself buying them every year so Pillsbury is doing something right!
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Who knew something so simple could taste so good. Pillsbury Read to Bake Sugar Cookies are amazing. They are easy to bake and taste amazing. They are not too sugary. I love that they come in all different designs for all different holidays. They are affordable and easy to find at all grocery stores
Tina C.
Tip: freeze these first to get a really straight cut. If the dough is too soft, your creature will be all warped and mushy. Be careful about not cutting too thick either because it ends up poofing up and warping weirdly which is no good when trying to crest perfect little reindeer!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Any pillsbury cookie shapes are yummy! My whole team would go through at least 2-3 packages at a team party (usually they were cooked before we ate them, sometimes not though)!
Scarlet W.
Being 21 this is still my choice of cookies when going to the store around holidays. Ever since I was little my mom had always baked these for me. They taste absolutely amazing for just a simple sugar cookie!
Sadie W.
Bradford, PA
A love the cute design, and 24 ct is a perfect amount. i think the taste could be a little bit better, but i would definitely buy again! great for store bought cookie dough!
Stephanie D.
Cameron, NC
These are delicious and have cute designs that the kids love and really look forward to baking them! We actually made some easter ones last night!
Lisa S.
Absolutely love this brand and not to mention these sugar cookies are delicious and they come out with different types of holiday cookies!