Pillsbury Read to Bake Reindeer Shape Sugar Cookies Cookie Dough - 24 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Ready to bake!™ Reindeer Cookies Shape® Sugar Cookies.
24 pre-cut cookies. see more...

Tina C.
Tina C.
Tip: freeze these first to get a really straight cut. If the dough is too soft, your creature will be all warped and mushy. Be careful about not cutting too thick either because it ends up poofing up and warping weirdly which is no good when trying to crest perfect little reindeer!
Lejla B.
Lejla B.
This stuff is so good and so satisfying, by so simple? Like they don't even taste like much, but for some reason the way it melts in my mouth just makes them SO GOOD? I don't know but I find myself buying them every year so Pillsbury is doing something right!
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Bradford, PA
A love the cute design, and 24 ct is a perfect amount. i think the taste could be a little bit better, but i would definitely buy again! great for store bought cookie dough!
Ciara V.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! I love to bake these during the holidays with my sisters! I always baked these since I was younger as well
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
I make these every year during the holidays!!! My kids love them and they taste soooooo good!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Massapequa, NY
So good and easy to make. I want these now! Delicious and affordable great for kids!
Scarlet W.
Scarlet W.
Being 21 this is still my choice of cookies when going to the store around holidays. Ever since I was little my mom had always baked these for me. They taste absolutely amazing for just a simple sugar cookie!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Coventry, CT
These are delicious and have cute designs that the kids love and really look forward to baking them! We actually made some easter ones last night!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Foodie Expert
So delicious, so easy to make, and so fun to make them with little kids; they love it just as much as me!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Absolutely love this brand and not to mention these sugar cookies are delicious and they come out with different types of holiday cookies!