Pillsbury Purely Simple™ Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Mix 13.2 oz. Pouch uploaded by Danielle M.

BY PILLSBURY #87 in Frosting

Buy on Target*
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend! :)
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
Easy to make when you dont want to bother with making anything homemade. Taste just like a bakery frosting and is super quick too! I love this for when im too busy without thing to make a frosting too!
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
Previously I had only bought canned frosting, and I think that this tastes a lot better. I like that it says that there are no colors, preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again. I'm looking forward to it, I don't know when I will buy canned frosting again.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Pillsbury purely simple chocolate buttercream is pretty tastey honestly it's always fluffy and smooth and the chocolate flavor is nice but not over powering. Its a good staple to have in your pantry when you're in a hurry and can't make your own!
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
This tastes like if it was made from scratch! You can't really tell a difference! It tastes delicious on cakes and cupcakes. My kid just eats the frosting!
This buttercream is great to use on your cake it's so manageable and easy to use and the Tate's is great I truly recommend this product.
Kenya M.
I always grab Pillsbury frosting for anything and everything. Its delicious and always fits well not over priced or anything.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
Love pillsbury icing! Always tasty and smooth! It met all expectations, even with the purely simple branding. Tastes great!
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was a really nice frosting and so simple to make. It tastes better than what you can get normally from the store.
Maddy K.
cedar rapids
Very rich in taste and chocolate would try again. Also great prices and value of this brand. Did meet my expectations