Pillsbury Purely Simple™ Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Mix 13.2 oz. Pouch uploaded by Danielle M.

BY PILLSBURY

Buy on Target
This buttercream is great to use on your cake it's so manageable and easy to use and the Tate's is great I truly recommend this product.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
Love pillsbury icing! Always tasty and smooth! It met all expectations, even with the purely simple branding. Tastes great!
Delaija T.
Delaija T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This chocolate frosting is amazing. I like to add a little in my cake mix and it havey cakes tasting soooo amazing.
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
to decorate cupcakes or use filler is sensational, it is smooth and with a delicious chocolate flavor
May S.
May S.
GARDEN GROVE, Ca
My kids love this frosting. I use it every time I make cupcakes. The price is cheap as well
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
Easy to make when you dont want to bother with making anything homemade. Taste just like a bakery frosting and is super quick too! I love this for when im too busy without thing to make a frosting too!
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend! :)
Maddy K.
Maddy K.
cedar rapids
Very rich in taste and chocolate would try again. Also great prices and value of this brand. Did meet my expectations
Avisa B.
I love it
kristen b.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
This was a really nice frosting and so simple to make. It tastes better than what you can get normally from the store.