Pillsbury : Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix

Pillsbury Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix Made with real pumpkin Kosher

Is this like super dry?
Do you prepare this like the Pillsbury regular cake mix?
Is is good never had this one
Start your review of Pillsbury : Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix!
Product Highlights
“...you pick up some food dye, and color them black with some orange in the cream cheese frosting! ” in 1 review
Danville
Love this stuff, great for the fall and winter seasons. When I was first married my husband was so impressed by the fact I would make him “fresh bread” on the weekends. Eventually I let him in on the secret.
Purchased at: Target
Was very surprised at how delicious this quick bread turned out. Super easy to make and impressed with how moist it was. Great value for box, this will be a go to option from now on. Will recommend it.
Meriden, CT
Quick bread....it's literally quick and easy to make! For someone who is not a good baker, my mom is able to make these lol. Pumpkin is definitely my favorite kind that they make because I love everything pumpkin year round. They're at a great price range, especially if you need to bake up something last minute.
No Special Diet
I crave this delicious boxed pumpkin bread every season, although you can only find it in the fall... boo!!! Haha, it's THAT good! It's only $1 or so per box and I love that you can make a pan of bread or make muffins! Definitely a must try if you're a pumpkin bread fan!
Low Carb
Dallas, TX
I love buying these for thanksgiving. The best pumpkin bread. Great for thanks giving dinner. Supper inexpensive, can find at Walmart or target. I follow the recipe. You can always add more stuff based on your likings. Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁.
Cortland
I absolutely love pumpkin muffins! I use this mix to make easy delicious muffins all year round. They freeze great and taste really good toasted with cream cheese. They are very easy to make and taste so good.
Katy, TX
Pillsbury : Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix uploaded by Ana S.
This Pillsberry quick bread pumpkin mix taste very good has an offense of pumpkin flavor the only downfall is that it's a bit small for a whole family wish that more came in a package other than that I did enjoy the flavor highly recommend.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I love this stuff! I always have some on hand in the fall, and I even stock up on it when it's in season for those times in the year where I'm crazing a little taste of autumn! So delicious, and very moist. Great as a bread or as cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! These are also a delicious spooky treat for Halloween if you pick up some food dye, and color them black with some orange in the cream cheese frosting!
Flint, MI
Pumpkin enthusiast here! I made this in the oven, I do not own a bread maker. It turned out moist and delicious. Do not open the oven until 3/4 of the way through bake time. I follow this rule with anything I bake that rises. I may try and tweak the recipe a bit with the next few batches. Unfortunately this is a seasonal item.
Springfield, IL
Cheap, easy, and delicious! Need I say much more? This is a quick bread that anyone can make. Everyone always wants more. There are several things you can make it more than bread. One of my favorite ways is to make it like a muffin and add some cream cheese frosting on top or some giant sugar sprinkles. So delicious and moist. I recommend this to any pumpkin addict!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...