Pillsbury : Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix uploaded by Ana S.Pillsbury : Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix uploaded by Heather N.

BY PILLSBURY #93 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix Made with real pumpkin Kosher see more...

Pillsbury : Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
  • "These are also a delicious spooky treat for Halloween if you pick up some food dye, and color them black with some orange in the cream cheese frosting! " in 1 review
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Quick bread....it's literally quick and easy to make! For someone who is not a good baker, my mom is able to make these lol. Pumpkin is definitely my favorite kind that they make because I love everything pumpkin year round. They're at a great price range, especially if you need to bake up something last minute.
Amanda M.
I crave this delicious boxed pumpkin bread every season, although you can only find it in the fall... boo!!! Haha, it's THAT good! It's only $1 or so per box and I love that you can make a pan of bread or make muffins! Definitely a must try if you're a pumpkin bread fan!
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
I love buying these for thanksgiving. The best pumpkin bread. Great for thanks giving dinner. Supper inexpensive, can find at Walmart or target. I follow the recipe. You can always add more stuff based on your likings. Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This Pillsberry quick bread pumpkin mix taste very good has an offense of pumpkin flavor the only downfall is that it's a bit small for a whole family wish that more came in a package other than that I did enjoy the flavor highly recommend.
Natalie S.
I love this stuff! I always have some on hand in the fall, and I even stock up on it when it's in season for those times in the year where I'm crazing a little taste of autumn! So delicious, and very moist. Great as a bread or as cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! These are also a delicious spooky treat for Halloween if you pick up some food dye, and color them black with some orange in the cream cheese frosting!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Pumpkin enthusiast here! I made this in the oven, I do not own a bread maker. It turned out moist and delicious. Do not open the oven until 3/4 of the way through bake time. I follow this rule with anything I bake that rises. I may try and tweak the recipe a bit with the next few batches. Unfortunately this is a seasonal item.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
Cheap, easy, and delicious! Need I say much more? This is a quick bread that anyone can make. Everyone always wants more. There are several things you can make it more than bread. One of my favorite ways is to make it like a muffin and add some cream cheese frosting on top or some giant sugar sprinkles. So delicious and moist. I recommend this to any pumpkin addict!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
This Pillsbury pumpkin bread is so good! It's very moist and very flavorful. Whenever I make it for a potluck my coworkers think it's homemade 😉. It's simple to make and doesn't take a lot of effort. Overall I give this five stars for ease, taste, texture, and value!
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I bought this from Walmart not expecting it to be very good. I made them in muffin form and was so pleasantly surprised I had to post about them on Facebook! They are soft and moist! I absolutely loved them and the next day I went and bought 4 more boxes! Highly recommend!
Morgan P.
Celebration, FL
I LOVE pumpkin anything so I had to try this. It's amazing! I usually make it from scratch but this tasted almost as good and it was definitely moist like the homemade kind. I love it and I can't wait to bake it again!
Erin R.
Don't u wsh u could just use the microwave to make breads and stuff instead of a oven?
Raquel S.
Do you prepare this like the Pillsbury regular cake mix?
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
Is this like super dry?
Diana H.
Does this have a real taste of pumpkin? How many servings does this box make? Is it Gluten Free?
Kayla R.
I love Pillsbury but I have never tried this I'm afraid it gonna be dry. Is it? Is there a lot of direction? How easy is it?