BY PILLSBURY #1 in Pizza Crusts

Pillsbury™ Pizza Crust Classic Dough.
Makes a great thick crust.
Visit pillsbury.com for pizza ideas made easy! see more...

Christina S.
Morro Bay, CA
I decided to try my hand at making a calzone and I made two nice size one with just pepperoni, cheese and pizza sauce. If you keep an eye on it you can get a nice crunchy crust without having to add butter.
Joan A.
If I'm on a time crunch and my boyfriend wants homemade pizza, I will use this. So easy and tastes great too. Cuts your time in half instead of making crusts from scratch which I usually do. And when there's left over pizza, which is rarely, pop them back in the toaster to warm it up and good crisp. Great stuff Pillsbury!
Selena A.
My daughter and I love making homemade pizza and this crust is perfect .. I do like making our own dough but this makes thing so much easier. perfect for a fast last minute lunch or dinner. (:
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Love making pizzas. Whenever I go grocery shopping I make sure to pick up at least 2 of these crusts. Very simple to make and add whatever toppings you like. When the pizza is done it is very yummy and there are hardly any leftovers in my home.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Our family loves this pizza crust dough for family make your own pizza night. I prebake the crust some before adding the toppings so it isn't too doughy. Great price and yummy product!
Christy S.
Riverdale, GA
I usually make my pizza dough from scratch, but now that I work later hours it takes to long to make. So I decided to try this pizza crust and my family and I love it. It tastes similar to my pizza dough from scratch.
Hollee M.
I love this dough it is very easy to roll out and it doesn't stick to the pan. It cooks very nice and it tastes as good as homemade pizza crust but it's half the work and it saves time.
Gabby H.
My daughters love this! Its easy to make thier own pizzas and cooks fast! Cheaper to buy ingrediants than a whole frozen pizza. Holds up and doesnt get soggy. Great taste too
Rachael B.
Fort Worth, TX
Good base to use for pizza. So far the only kind of pizza I have made is taco pizza but this crust works great for that! So easy to just roll out and load up with toppings!
Trish A.
Olivehurst, CA
absolutely the best ready to go pizza crust, I love using it for breakfast pizza and it's surprisingly sturdy enough to hold the scrambled eggs! Definitely ❤️
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
How does this taste?
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
Is this good?
Erin A.
Has anyone ever actually tried making pizza with this?
Aaishah M.
Sacramento
Who knows how to make homemade dough? Cause I do, it's better. Hmu for the recipe
Glorimary A.