BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsb...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
I'm too lazy to make my own dough for.....anything. So these are my go-to pie crusts, especially around Thanksgiving time where I'm making pies for multiple friendsgivings and family events. They're just the right size and work for pretty much any crust needing dessert.
Jodee H.
Chandler, AZ
I was in too big of a hurry this year to make my own pastry, so I picked up four of these. I was really pleased with the ease of use. They thaw well, are the perfect thickness and a good size. I liked the texture and my guests thought the flavor was good. I will also add that it made a pretty pie. I will definitely use these again.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really love this product, my go to! I'm a little intimidated to make my own, so I think this is a great alternative which I use all of the time. It's flakey and buttery taste is the closest to home made that I have found. Will continue to buy these, they are also budget friendly.
Kimberly M.
Washington, DC
I'm obsessed with this crust. It's in the freezer section at the grocery stores and saves pretty well in the freezer at home. The roll out well and I haven't had any issues with the dough sticking to itself. It tastes amazing and crisps up well in the oven!
Hina B.
Elmhurst, NY
this is my go to pie-crusts for baking and holiday parties. I love the way it tastes and people always think I made it. I normally purchase at grocery stores or Walmart. I've been using it for years. I would continue to buy again and again for this item.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
So cheap to buy and very good taste and flaky texture. Homemade pie crust is a hassle to make in my opinion so I only do it for the holidays. These are perfect for a quick apple pie or weeknight chicken pot pie when I just want to get it made quickly.
Jen G.
My family loved this as the crust to my chicken pot pie but however I did not. This was my first time using the as a crust. I loved how flaky and crumbly this was but the flavor just wasn't good to me. Now I do emphasis everyone's taste palette is different so 2/3 people eating it loved it so I would recommend it to a friend so that's why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
Brenda R.
Cedar Park, TX
By far the BEST pie crust out there - they cook perfectly and taste great! I dont use any other except Pilllsbury. Also I roll out my crust and this one rolls evenly. My apple pies come out great using this crust!
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
I was skeptical about purchasing these as it was the first time I made a pie. They worked great and browned so perfectly. There was none left for seconds. The crust holds together and completes pies. A must try.
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
It is very easy to use. I will give the product that.
However, the product does not taste like how an actual homemade pie crust should taste, and it is very obvious.
It is very convenient if making actual pie crust is not a strong suit of the baker.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.