BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
So cheap to buy and very good taste and flaky texture. Homemade pie crust is a hassle to make in my opinion so I only do it for the holidays. These are perfect for a quick apple pie or weeknight chicken pot pie when I just want to get it made quickly.
Brenda R.
Cedar Park, TX
By far the BEST pie crust out there - they cook perfectly and taste great! I dont use any other except Pilllsbury. Also I roll out my crust and this one rolls evenly. My apple pies come out great using this crust!
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
I was skeptical about purchasing these as it was the first time I made a pie. They worked great and browned so perfectly. There was none left for seconds. The crust holds together and completes pies. A must try.
Jen G.
My family loved this as the crust to my chicken pot pie but however I did not. This was my first time using the as a crust. I loved how flaky and crumbly this was but the flavor just wasn't good to me. Now I do emphasis everyone's taste palette is different so 2/3 people eating it loved it so I would recommend it to a friend so that's why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
It is very easy to use. I will give the product that.
However, the product does not taste like how an actual homemade pie crust should taste, and it is very obvious.
It is very convenient if making actual pie crust is not a strong suit of the baker.
Jenn M.
Cazenovia, NY
Every year I'm in charge of making the pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and this is my go-to crust! I love how easy it is to unroll and use! I'm not very good at making crusts, so this allows me to have a great tasting, flakey crust for my pie!
Kelsey S.
I really like this pie crust. Super flaky and has a perfect taste. My only complaint is I wish the ingredients were a little closer to home made and not any chemicals but that's just personal preference
Rachel C.
Bryant, AR
These pie crusts make it simple to make the perfect homemade pie. They taste great and have a great flaky texture. The value is great as you get 2 crusts for less than $5. These are my go to for holiday desserts!
Elizabeth E.
This is the go to pie crust in our house for Thanksgiving! We've tried homemade, but honestly this one is better. So buttery and flaky, and it holds up well to heavy filings like apple or sweet potato.
Janie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Definitely my go to refrigerated pie crust when buying at my local grocery store. It's perfectly flakey and light crust, perfect for pumpkin or apple pies and always at a reasonable price, I highly recommend it.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.