BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsb...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
I love baking goods for my family...usually I make things from scratch, but after trying Pillsbury Pie Crusts I decided I did not need the extra headache of making my own pie crust cause Pillsbury Pie Crust is perfect...every single time!!! As many apple pies I make, trust me I am sticking with Pillsbury Pie Crusts.
Jennifer T.
Ok, ok, I admit it. I don't always make my pie crusts from scratch. But with the #thanksgiving hubbub, these flaky crusts save me SOOO much time when I'm trying to get everything done. Highly recommend for anyone that wants a "homemade" crust without the effort.
Josh P.
While I am a sucker for true home made crusts (make them myself) these crust were a good close second if you don't have the time to make them. Came out crispy and good. Easy to put in the pan which is a huge plus. Would buy them should I need a quick fix.
Bennett P.
Hopkinsville, KY
Cannot tell the difference in the product and homeade pie shells. I make homemade French Silk Pie (which is a task in itself) and was tired of spending the time making the homemade crust. The Pillsbury pie crusts are easy to use and taste great. I always get compliments on the crust when I use them!
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
We use this pie crust every Thanks Giving! It taste so good and fresh. With some boxed crust you can taste that it was boxed but this taste almost like you made it your self. Sure to impress at any party and it comes with 2 of them in the box which is super convenient.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We always buy the Pillsbury Pie Crusts 2 pack -it is so easy to use and tastes delicious. It's easy to roll out and reshape again if you make a mistake, which I often do! If you're not going to make your pie crust from scratch, this is the one to buy!
Tara l.
Cumming, GA
Greatest pie crust!! It comes out like a home-made crust and comes with 2 so you can have bottom and top crust! I love how flaky and flavorful it is, much better tasting than typical storebought crust that is already cooked or stuck in a pan.
Melissa U.
Saint Louis , MO
This is my go to pie crust for any baking. If I can't make the crust homemade it's the next best thing. It tastes just like the real thing and is super easy to manipulate into fun pie toppings. Its very affordable and I find it at any local store. I'd recommend to any friend
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Best pie crust there is when you're in a pinch and can't make homemade! So delicious. I have rarely had an issue with the crush sticking together when rolling it out but would let it sit out of the fridge for 10 min before using. Highly recommend for a flakey pie quick crust.
Jodee H.
Chandler, AZ
I was in too big of a hurry this year to make my own pastry, so I picked up four of these. I was really pleased with the ease of use. They thaw well, are the perfect thickness and a good size. I liked the texture and my guests thought the flavor was good. I will also add that it made a pretty pie. I will definitely use these again.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.