BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
We use this pie crust every Thanks Giving! It taste so good and fresh. With some boxed crust you can taste that it was boxed but this taste almost like you made it your self. Sure to impress at any party and it comes with 2 of them in the box which is super convenient.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We always buy the Pillsbury Pie Crusts 2 pack -it is so easy to use and tastes delicious. It's easy to roll out and reshape again if you make a mistake, which I often do! If you're not going to make your pie crust from scratch, this is the one to buy!
Tara l.
Cumming, GA
Greatest pie crust!! It comes out like a home-made crust and comes with 2 so you can have bottom and top crust! I love how flaky and flavorful it is, much better tasting than typical storebought crust that is already cooked or stuck in a pan.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Best pie crust there is when you're in a pinch and can't make homemade! So delicious. I have rarely had an issue with the crush sticking together when rolling it out but would let it sit out of the fridge for 10 min before using. Highly recommend for a flakey pie quick crust.
Melissa U.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to pie crust for any baking. If I can't make the crust homemade it's the next best thing. It tastes just like the real thing and is super easy to manipulate into fun pie toppings. Its very affordable and I find it at any local store. I'd recommend to any friend
Jodee H.
Chandler, AZ
I was in too big of a hurry this year to make my own pastry, so I picked up four of these. I was really pleased with the ease of use. They thaw well, are the perfect thickness and a good size. I liked the texture and my guests thought the flavor was good. I will also add that it made a pretty pie. I will definitely use these again.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
I'm too lazy to make my own dough for.....anything. So these are my go-to pie crusts, especially around Thanksgiving time where I'm making pies for multiple friendsgivings and family events. They're just the right size and work for pretty much any crust needing dessert.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really love this product, my go to! I'm a little intimidated to make my own, so I think this is a great alternative which I use all of the time. It's flakey and buttery taste is the closest to home made that I have found. Will continue to buy these, they are also budget friendly.
Hina B.
Elmhurst, NY
this is my go to pie-crusts for baking and holiday parties. I love the way it tastes and people always think I made it. I normally purchase at grocery stores or Walmart. I've been using it for years. I would continue to buy again and again for this item.
Kimberly M.
I'm obsessed with this crust. It's in the freezer section at the grocery stores and saves pretty well in the freezer at home. The roll out well and I haven't had any issues with the dough sticking to itself. It tastes amazing and crisps up well in the oven!
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.