BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsb...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Dominique M.
MONTESANO, WA
Love these! Specially since I don't have the time, or the space to make these homemade. I used these on my turkey pot pie and turned out amazing. I'll continue to use these if necessary.
Cecily E.
Saint Louis
These pie crusts are the ideal time saver for a busy cook.  What they lack in butter they make up for in convenience and speed of prep.  A quick way to make a healthy fruit tart for your family's dinner.
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Very easy to use and actually tastes good. Has a buttery taste. Sometimes the crust is to small so you may have to roll it out more but it works and tastes great
Adreana G.
I like these pie crusts because they come in handy when you don't have time to make your own. They taste good and they meet expectations. I was overall satisfied with the crusts because they were just great.
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
If Martha Stewart says it is OK to use pre-made crust then it is. I started using this because it was recommended by Martha, and I agree that it is very good. However, I wouldn't say it is as good as homemade because it is not as flaky/fluffy. But it unrolls easily and is quick for getting a pie together before an event.
Nathaly M.
I was running out of time for dinner preparations so I ended up having to buy a ready made crust. No issues, it gave me more time to make the filling. I did not like the flavor of the crust. It was dry and not super buttery or flaky. Which is odd because pillsbury taste so good and they have never disappointed me. Buy another brand of crusts and hope they taste good, or if you have time make your own.
Michelle S.
Some of the best pie crust I've ever used. It's flaky & buttery. Easy to use & shape into a pie pan. Tastes really great with cherries or any other fruit filling.
Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my absolute favorite crust! It's extremely convenient in it's ready, roll-out form. I use this to make cookies and find that it doesn't break too much and can easily be maneuvered. I use it all the time in this nice summer weather to bake apple pie cookies! For the price, you can't beat the next-to-homemade taste!
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Ok, so I love to save time cooking on the holidays and Pilsbury Pie Crust is another Thanksgiving must have for me. They are inexensive, taste great, and can be found everywhere. I like to use cookie cutters and cut out shapes on the to crust and brush it with egg to give it that added glossy look. They are flaky crusts and yummy when paired with just about any filling.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these pie crusts. I use them for all the fruit pies that I make for any occasion (not just for holidays). They taste just as good as homemade crust and save a ton of time and ingredients. I have told many friends about them as well and won't use anything else, even my grandmother (who swears by her crust) could not tell a differece.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.