BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsb...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica L.
This is the perfect go to product for quick semi home-made holiday treats. There are so many possibilities. I used this pie crust for pies, cobblers, and most recently apple dumplings. The crust bakes up flaky and golden brown. It never disappoints!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What to say about these pie crusts. They’re literally so puffy and tasty! The price is a little higher then I’d like but I don’t mind paying it for the taste I get. I am totally satisfied with the pie crusts and recommend them to everyone!
marie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love using these to make chicken pot pies & fruit pies. The options are really endless. They are very easy to use. Very good flavor to them. And they bake just beautifuly! I re-buy them all the time a recommend everyone to give them a shot.
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Great flaky crust. Really easy to work with when raw. Buttery flavor and not to dough-y. My husband said it was as good as any homemade pie crust he’s ever had. And he loves him some homemade pie. Made with delicious apples we picked.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Pillsbury pie crusts!!! They work so much better than off brand and are so much easier to roll out or to shape into your pie dish! They taste wonderful when cooked and I definitely plan on buying more, especially for the Holiday season!
Missy M.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So easy for a super quick weeknight pie! I have used these in a pinch for years. Always a good price for these at the supermarket, I usually pick them up at my local Hyvee. Always satisfied with how things turn out perfectly ever time.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Be very careful when you use this that it is not frozen, but not room temperature. If you let it get too warm it will not roll out, but if it's too cold it will easily crack and fall apart. Otherwise, for a pre-made crust, it's not that bad. Just a little less flavorful than a homemade one.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
These piecrusts make making a pie so easy I bought this at my local grocery store and I used this product to make apple pie for Thanksgiving it was very delicious I was very satisfied this was a great price as well I would highly recommend
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
I use these in all my pies. I'm not very good at masking pie crust from scratch so I use these and they are wonderful!!! I like how they hold up to heavy filled pies like pecan pie but also how light they are.
Raquel W.
I insist on baking from scratch. I don't do the pre-made, box mix, pre-sliced, etc. You want brownies? I promise I can whip them up with scratch ingredients quicker than you can with your box mix. However, after years and years of baking, I have one cheat that I use everytime. I have made pie crusts from scratch 100 times, and NEVER (no, not even once) have they ever came out as good as a Pillsbury pie crust. After about 5 years, I finally gave up. Why attempt to make something over and over, when something so much better exists in your grocer's aisle? They are cheap, easy to use, and come out perfect every single time. Pillsbury: I am 100% against baking cheats, but this is one that I am proud to shout out from the rooftops. YOUR PIE CRUSTS ARE A BAKER'S GODSEND!
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.