BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I love the Pillsbury pie crusts!!! They work so much better than off brand and are so much easier to roll out or to shape into your pie dish! They taste wonderful when cooked and I definitely plan on buying more, especially for the Holiday season!
Missy M.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So easy for a super quick weeknight pie! I have used these in a pinch for years. Always a good price for these at the supermarket, I usually pick them up at my local Hyvee. Always satisfied with how things turn out perfectly ever time.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Be very careful when you use this that it is not frozen, but not room temperature. If you let it get too warm it will not roll out, but if it's too cold it will easily crack and fall apart. Otherwise, for a pre-made crust, it's not that bad. Just a little less flavorful than a homemade one.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
These piecrusts make making a pie so easy I bought this at my local grocery store and I used this product to make apple pie for Thanksgiving it was very delicious I was very satisfied this was a great price as well I would highly recommend
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
I use these in all my pies. I'm not very good at masking pie crust from scratch so I use these and they are wonderful!!! I like how they hold up to heavy filled pies like pecan pie but also how light they are.
Raquel W.
I insist on baking from scratch. I don't do the pre-made, box mix, pre-sliced, etc. You want brownies? I promise I can whip them up with scratch ingredients quicker than you can with your box mix. However, after years and years of baking, I have one cheat that I use everytime. I have made pie crusts from scratch 100 times, and NEVER (no, not even once) have they ever came out as good as a Pillsbury pie crust. After about 5 years, I finally gave up. Why attempt to make something over and over, when something so much better exists in your grocer's aisle? They are cheap, easy to use, and come out perfect every single time. Pillsbury: I am 100% against baking cheats, but this is one that I am proud to shout out from the rooftops. YOUR PIE CRUSTS ARE A BAKER'S GODSEND!
Lyndsey W.
I love buying these pie crusts when I'm making a pie. I love that they are already ready to use because I'm not going to lie I'm not a fan of making pie crusts from scratch. Theses are perfect and have a great flaky crust after baked.
Tiffany C.
Cranston, RI
Perfectly flaky versatile pie crust. Whether it be a savory meat pie, or a decadent pecan this crust holds up and is reliable every time. I buy extra Pillsbury Pie Crusts every winter
Brendamaris C.
It’s such a great product! It rolls out easily and has a great consistency, perfect for making larger pies, especially a pecan pie! The pie crust tastes great and doesn’t fall apart easily!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Love these! Specially since I don't have the time, or the space to make these homemade. I used these on my turkey pot pie and turned out amazing. I'll continue to use these if necessary.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.