BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
When I'm using a pre made pie crust this is the one I choose. When handled properly it rolls out nicely, and it bakes up well. The crust is light and flaky and has a great taste. Perfect for the holidays.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I bought a few of these pie crust. I didn't care much for the crust. It had no flavor. For the money I spent. I could of made my own, knowing that it would taste better
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
I tend to keep these in stock in my fridge. They're perfect for making both savory and sweet pies. Easy to use- you literally just unfold and are ready to go. Sometimes, it's just easier to use these than to make some from scratch.
Nikki Z.
Great crust and very easy to use. Just follow the ingredients on the box for baking. Tastes great and it's nice and flaky. I would recommend this for a quick pie.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I’m all for making my own pie crust, but there comes a time when you’re too tired or too busy to make it from scratch. These pastry roll out crust are perfect for pies, and other pastry desserts! They’re already rolled up to an even size and length. This pack comes with two roller out crust doughs, and are super easy to cook and maneuver.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing! They save time and taste like homemade crust! I can not rave about these enough. Find them at Walmart for around $3 dollars. These are perfect and easy to work with!
Jessica L.
This is the perfect go to product for quick semi home-made holiday treats. There are so many possibilities. I used this pie crust for pies, cobblers, and most recently apple dumplings. The crust bakes up flaky and golden brown. It never disappoints!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What to say about these pie crusts. They’re literally so puffy and tasty! The price is a little higher then I’d like but I don’t mind paying it for the taste I get. I am totally satisfied with the pie crusts and recommend them to everyone!
marie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love using these to make chicken pot pies & fruit pies. The options are really endless. They are very easy to use. Very good flavor to them. And they bake just beautifuly! I re-buy them all the time a recommend everyone to give them a shot.
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Great flaky crust. Really easy to work with when raw. Buttery flavor and not to dough-y. My husband said it was as good as any homemade pie crust he’s ever had. And he loves him some homemade pie. Made with delicious apples we picked.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.