BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsb...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
Okay so I haven’t quite master the homemade pie crust yet.... so I cheat and is pillbury lol which is okay! Because their crush is delicious and it taste homemade :) it’s great for when you are in a bind and don’t feel like making your own
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
I love this ready made dough. I use it all the time for my peach cobbler. My kids live extra dough so I add a extra layer. This pie crust stands up to whatever your making and also freezes well.
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
When I'm using a pre made pie crust this is the one I choose. When handled properly it rolls out nicely, and it bakes up well. The crust is light and flaky and has a great taste. Perfect for the holidays.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I bought a few of these pie crust. I didn't care much for the crust. It had no flavor. For the money I spent. I could of made my own, knowing that it would taste better
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can always trust Pillsbury for great pie crusts! I have used store brands that end up with crusty edges and gooey middles, but I have never had a problem with these!
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
I tend to keep these in stock in my fridge. They're perfect for making both savory and sweet pies. Easy to use- you literally just unfold and are ready to go. Sometimes, it's just easier to use these than to make some from scratch.
Nikki Z.
Great crust and very easy to use. Just follow the ingredients on the box for baking. Tastes great and it's nice and flaky. I would recommend this for a quick pie.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I’m all for making my own pie crust, but there comes a time when you’re too tired or too busy to make it from scratch. These pastry roll out crust are perfect for pies, and other pastry desserts! They’re already rolled up to an even size and length. This pack comes with two roller out crust doughs, and are super easy to cook and maneuver.
Yvonny J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There’s no comparing a homemade pie crust but this can come pretty close. It’s super easy and if you’re in a pinch you can definitely use this! I usually always buy this around thanksgiving so I don’t have to make pie crust for all the pies I’ll be making. I love it.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing! They save time and taste like homemade crust! I can not rave about these enough. Find them at Walmart for around $3 dollars. These are perfect and easy to work with!
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.