BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Used these when I was in a rush to get my thanksgiving apple pie done in a hurry one year and I usually really hate using store bought pie crusts because I like to make my own but this really wasn’t bad at all! Could hardly tell the difference and it turned out great! Sooo many uses too!
Katie A.
Nashville , TN
My southern grandmother would smack me if she knew I baked with these but my goodness they are so convenient and delicious!! If I’m really putting in the work, homemade pie crusts are the way to go. But these are really good for the convenience and ease of throwing together a pie last minute. Love these!
Rachel E.
Billings, MT
When I am not able to make my pie crust from scratch I always go for the Pillsbury premade pie crusts. They bake so evenly and nicely and they are perfectly flakey. They hold up well with all types of fillings and make my pies extra special. It’s a great time saver and tasty as well
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There’s no comparing a homemade pie crust but this can come pretty close. It’s super easy and if you’re in a pinch you can definitely use this! I usually always buy this around thanksgiving so I don’t have to make pie crust for all the pies I’ll be making. I love it.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I don't have a lot of surface area in my kitchen to be rolling out pie crusts, so these are perfect for me! Just unroll and place in the pan. Easy and delicious. I always use them for my favorite: Coconut Custard Pie
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this pie crust I’ve been using this for quite some time when I’m making my rhubarb pie or any kind of pie, it’s the perfect pie crust it’s not to thin of a crust , it’s got a great buttery taste to it , I would recommend this product to everyone
Christina L.
Garland, TX
I love Pillsbury in general and the pie crusts do not disappoint. With the time crunch during holiday season, there is little time to make my own flaky crust for my empanadas. They’re easy to roll out and puff up nicely when baked.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH
great product! i love the 2 pack so you have room to play around with the top crust on any pie! tastes great and super easy to work with all while being affordable. I would recommend this to anyone making a pie!
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
Okay so I haven’t quite master the homemade pie crust yet.... so I cheat and is pillbury lol which is okay! Because their crush is delicious and it taste homemade :) it’s great for when you are in a bind and don’t feel like making your own
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
I love this ready made dough. I use it all the time for my peach cobbler. My kids live extra dough so I add a extra layer. This pie crust stands up to whatever your making and also freezes well.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.