BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Patty C.
Harlingen , TX
So easy to use, always handy and the flavor is good,now ready for some pies after seeing this crusts 😋😋😋
Anita B.
Plainfield, IL
I use these all the time. Saves time. Saves money. Convenient. Great for apple pie! Or any pie...
Amanda E.
Yes. Perfect for the season. And by that I mean pie season. Will be using this for all my pies.
Erin F.
Apex, NC
My favorite brand pre-made pie crust by far. No need for homemade when these are that good!
Jordan P.
Jonesboro, AR
Never buy knock off!! Always the best pie crust ever- even great after frozen!!!!!!!!!!
Pamela C.
Windsor, ON
Pillsbury Pie crusts... where to start... I needed a quick fix but as an avid baker I was sceptical but a friend suggested this product to me. I had used other pillsbury products before which were great so I thought I’d give it a shot. I can’t bash the crust they weren’t terrible but by no means does it taste like a nice flaky home made crust I’m used to making. It was easy to use but too thin for my liking. Not satisfied but not overly disappointed either.
Ally H.
I love this pie crust. It is so easy to use! Basically open fill and bake. I've used pie crust mixes and they can not compare to the convenience of this product. It also always turns out light and flaky. Great price point, good value and you can find it almost anywhere that sells groceries.
Miranda G.
I love these and reach for them all the time to make pies! They taste just as good in my opinion to homemade crust. So flakey. The price is excellent at the Independent Grocer in my town! I just made an apple pie with these and everybody loved it! Totally recommend this!
Aya Ś.
Baking pie crusts has never been easier

Unroll two crusts fro a nine-inch pie

Has 0 grams of trans fat

Includes three Pillsbury Pie Crusts
Ana G.
Engista mucho, la verdad que si. Los sabores de los pies Aon delicioso me encanta, me encanta mucho Poopó ka
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.