BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Beth B.
Very versitile crust. I use for pies and make small treats with the kids. Great flavor for the price! Crust is flaky.
Florida S.
Conroe, TX
#InfluensterEats #contest it's flakey roll easy to use and 2 comes on a box it's pre ready if you don't have time.
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
These are my favorite to use when making my thanksgiving pies. I especially like it when making my pudding pies.
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
It helped me make the best looking pie I have ever made and it was super tasty! I would recommend this to anyone!
Lina C.
Made a vegetable tart with this and with an egg wash, this was DEVINE. Can't wait to try more with actual pies!
Trina S.
I use Pillsbury pie dough for my homemade pot pies. It has a delicious flaky crust. I use it for other recipes.
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These crusts are super easy to use and they bake great. Never had any issues with burning or even under baking.
Maria E.
Ontario
This my favorite one to use so crusty every time you have to use if you want home made taste this is the best.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
These things are priceless! They making holiday pie baking so easy! I just with they could stay fresh longer
Stephany E.
Oakland, CA
Ok its a pie ceust but i use this for making cookies! Pies are very easy to make if you gethave this as well.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.