BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Shellby M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pie crust is amazing already made and pre rolled it flakes nicely and is great for either baking or for savory dishes like pot pies or even beef Wellington
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Anytime I make my homade Carmel apple pie, I buy these, they are so good and sweet my kids and everyone have a good time eating it and helping me make it.
Andrew C.
San antonio, TX
By far my favorite pie crust to bake with. It doesn't crack and it spreads easily when you're trying to set it on the pan, and the taste is really good.
Christian B.
DECATUR, IL
This is the best tasting pie crust for my home made pumpkin pies. I also made a cherry pie the other night using this crust and it turned out wonderful.
Zarrhia W.
Winston Salem, NC
These crusts are probably one of the best pre-made crusts to bake with. They are so flaky after baking. I would recommend using these for baking.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love these pie crusts they taste great . when I don't have time to make from scratch I use this product. It is a good value and it tastes great
carolyn e.
I buy these crusts often. They are easy to work with and flakey. I like making one crust pies but they work well when making a double cruse.
Joana N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
using these to make mini pumpkin pies for thanksgiving dinner. a good product to use in many ways. it is ready to use and very good tasting.
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
This is tje only pie crust i will use when it comes to making pumpkin pie for my husband. Its perfectly flaky and cooks evenly. He loves it!!
Yovana R.
Este producto al menos a mí me gusta porque cuando tengo mucha hambre y tengo tiempo de almorzar me como uno y listo me siento satisfecha..
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.