BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsb...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Regina E.
Pflugerville, TX
Love this pie crust. Never fails always flaky. I like that it can be refrigerated. I have used these and had my grandkids help me make pies. Makes the best Lemon Meringue or Cherry Pie. My husband loves it when I make pies for him.
Jennifer B.
Oologah, OK
love this pie crusts very quick and easy to use. my family loves the way its taste. it just like homemade. i use it for every holiday and every pie an treat i make.
Shellby M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pie crust is amazing already made and pre rolled it flakes nicely and is great for either baking or for savory dishes like pot pies or even beef Wellington
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
These crusts always bake well and taste like homemade crusts! They definitely are a time saver and great for when you have big gatherings and are short on time.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Anytime I make my homade Carmel apple pie, I buy these, they are so good and sweet my kids and everyone have a good time eating it and helping me make it.
Andrew C.
Fort Worth, TX
By far my favorite pie crust to bake with. It doesn't crack and it spreads easily when you're trying to set it on the pan, and the taste is really good.
Christian B.
Mount Vernon, IN
This is the best tasting pie crust for my home made pumpkin pies. I also made a cherry pie the other night using this crust and it turned out wonderful.
Kimberly H.
Love the easy way I can make quick treats and pies cor the family. The crust fits into a busy life and makes a delicious dessert or savory meal.
Zarrhia W.
Winston Salem, NC
These crusts are probably one of the best pre-made crusts to bake with. They are so flaky after baking. I would recommend using these for baking.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love these pie crusts they taste great . when I don't have time to make from scratch I use this product. It is a good value and it tastes great
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.