BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Conway, SC
These pie crusts are very tasty and very easy to use. Take out of the box unroll and a little roll with the rollin pin and they are ready for use. Saves a ton of time and pass for homemade!!!
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
I use these when I'm a little lazy and decide not to make pie crusts. Sometimes they come out a little flaky but these are as close as can be to the real homemade deal.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I have bee making my own pie crust or many years. Then I tried Pillsbury Pie crust nobody could tell the difference.
It is light and easy to work with. The best thing I ever tried, and saved me a lot of work.
Laura C.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing is like a home made pie shell, but this is pretty darn close. Making the crust from scratch can be such an effort but these crusts simplify everything. They taste good too. Win win!
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
This pie crust is a life-saver! Not only is it delicious and flaxy, but it makes baking so much faster. Also fun to stuff with savory items and make hot-pockets.
Joyce C.
Honolulu, HI
This product is my go to when I don't want to make pie crust from scratch and I'm craving a pear pie. I love the amount of time it saves me and the flavor is great.
Bethany W.
Beaver Falls, PA
Such an easy alternative to making your own pie crust! Flaky and delicious. A great solution for when you don't have a ton of time and need to bring a dessert to a cook out!
Regina E.
Pflugerville, TX
Love this pie crust. Never fails always flaky. I like that it can be refrigerated. I have used these and had my grandkids help me make pies. Makes the best Lemon Meringue or Cherry Pie. My husband loves it when I make pies for him.
Jennifer B.
Oologah, OK
love this pie crusts very quick and easy to use. my family loves the way its taste. it just like homemade. i use it for every holiday and every pie an treat i make.
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
These crusts always bake well and taste like homemade crusts! They definitely are a time saver and great for when you have big gatherings and are short on time.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.