BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsb...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Karissa S.
Boise, ID
These are great for quick and easy pies! They have a great texture and consistency and get rid of the hassle of trying to make your own pie crust if you are in a hurry. Perfect for the holidays!
Angie A.
La Porte, IN
I use Pillsbury pie crusts every year for my apple and pumpkin pies!! I love how they bake up crispy on the edges and hold up well when coming out of the package. Best on the market! :)
Nicole C.
Rice Lake, WI
These refridgerated pie crusts work just wonderful unroll them, and stick them in the pan and fill. So easy and quick that even this mamma of 20 month and 4 year old girls can do it. I use them every Thanksgiving so I can focus on getting other stuff done and chasing my girls and the crust always comes out flakey, perfect, and amazing.
Shelby C.
Renton, WA
These are great, so easy to use and taste homemade. I used these for my Apple pie last year and everyone loved it! I got so many compliments from people thinking I had made it all from scratch, I almost wanted to tell them I did.
Stephanie S.
Conway, SC
These pie crusts are very tasty and very easy to use. Take out of the box unroll and a little roll with the rollin pin and they are ready for use. Saves a ton of time and pass for homemade!!!
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
I use these when I'm a little lazy and decide not to make pie crusts. Sometimes they come out a little flaky but these are as close as can be to the real homemade deal.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I have bee making my own pie crust or many years. Then I tried Pillsbury Pie crust nobody could tell the difference.
It is light and easy to work with. The best thing I ever tried, and saved me a lot of work.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Love these! Specially since I don't have the time, or the space to make these homemade. I used these on my turkey pot pie and turned out amazing. I'll continue to use these if necessary.
Laura C.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing is like a home made pie shell, but this is pretty darn close. Making the crust from scratch can be such an effort but these crusts simplify everything. They taste good too. Win win!
Joyce C.
Honolulu, HI
This product is my go to when I don't want to make pie crust from scratch and I'm craving a pear pie. I love the amount of time it saves me and the flavor is great.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.