Pillsbury Pie Crusts - 2 CT uploaded by Kelly G.Pillsbury Pie Crusts - 2 CT uploaded by Sherilyn O.Pillsbury Pie Crusts - 2 CT uploaded by Andrea H.

BY PILLSBURY #5 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat. see more...

• Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
  • I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all ...2 Answers
  • I've always used the Graham Crumble crust for my ...Be the first to answer!
Paige A.
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite crust! It's extremely convenient in it's ready, roll-out form. I use this to make cookies and find that it doesn't break too much and can easily be maneuvered. I use it all the time in this nice summer weather to bake apple pie cookies! For the price, you can't beat the next-to-homemade taste!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Pillsbury crusts are good for when you don't have a lot of time to make your own crust. Personally, I prefer making homemade pie crust because it tastes a lot better than store bought crusts. In my opinion Pillsbury crusts are very bland and don't have any real taste to them which is why I usually opt out of buying them.
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
Elgin, SC
Foodie Expert
I love baking goods for my family...usually I make things from scratch, but after trying Pillsbury Pie Crusts I decided I did not need the extra headache of making my own pie crust cause Pillsbury Pie Crust is perfect...every single time!!! As many apple pies I make, trust me I am sticking with Pillsbury Pie Crusts.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
San Francisco, CA
I love how convenient these pie crusts are. They are rolled up and wrapped in individual plastic so they don't take that much room in the fridge compared to the pie shells. They're easy to use and they look gorgeous once they're baked. These pie crusts make it so much easier for me to create my own pies.
Bennett P.
Bennett P.
Lexington, KY
Cannot tell the difference in the product and homeade pie shells. I make homemade French Silk Pie (which is a task in itself) and was tired of spending the time making the homemade crust. The Pillsbury pie crusts are easy to use and taste great. I always get compliments on the crust when I use them!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Be very careful when you use this that it is not frozen, but not room temperature. If you let it get too warm it will not roll out, but if it's too cold it will easily crack and fall apart. Otherwise, for a pre-made crust, it's not that bad. Just a little less flavorful than a homemade one.
Tami B.
Tami B.
New Hartford, CT
Better than your grandmother's homemade CRISCO piecrust. My grandmother made the best piecrust in all the world but I could never duplicate it. Now with "PILLSBURY," i don't have to. All I do is unroll, flour, and put my individual design on it and voila, my grandmother is in the dough!!!!
Jaycelyn K.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
I'm too lazy to make my own dough for.....anything. So these are my go-to pie crusts, especially around Thanksgiving time where I'm making pies for multiple friendsgivings and family events. They're just the right size and work for pretty much any crust needing dessert.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I'm obsessed with this crust. It's in the freezer section at the grocery stores and saves pretty well in the freezer at home. The roll out well and I haven't had any issues with the dough sticking to itself. It tastes amazing and crisps up well in the oven!
Josh P.
Josh P.
While I am a sucker for true home made crusts (make them myself) these crust were a good close second if you don't have the time to make them. Came out crispy and good. Easy to put in the pan which is a huge plus. Would buy them should I need a quick fix.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mullins , SC
Foodie Expert
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Emily B.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Would you recommend these for a beginner pie baker?
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?