BY PILLSBURY #2 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts.
America's #1 pie crust.
Just unroll 2 crusts for a 9-inch pie.
0g trans fat.

• Is this a good pie crust?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have cherry pie or blackberry pie Pillsbury Pie ...3 Answers
  • Can I used this crust for a savory pie, like a quiche?1 Answers
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this pie crust to make caramel apple pie cookies. I bought this refrigerated crust at Target. I let it sit out on the counter for about 20 minutes to let it warm up and it was so easy to use. The taste is great, it was fresh, and yummy. My cookies turned out to be very good with the right amount of crunch and softness I like from a pie. I would definitely buy this again as it proved to be a worthy choice for a pie baking newbie like myself!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these piecrusts for everything in the kitchen. To make sweet foods and desserts, to savory foods and savory pies. I love using them for dinners and desserts. They are decently priced, they usually go on sale during the holidays, and there are coupons in random Sunday papers. Great flavor authentic taste real good crusts for any use that you may need them for.
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best pie crusts if looking for something close to homemade. The quality is great. I usually make with apple, cherry or pumpkin pies. The crust gets all brown and crisp which is perfect. Often times there is a little of the crust leftover so I make cinnamon sugar roll cookies which are amazing. I believe the 2 pack of crusts run about $4-$5 dollars and should be in the freezer section of your grocery store. Lately I have found a cooler of them in produce to cross promote them during the fall.
Katherine S.
I used this crust to make my first ever apple pie! I really liked it! It's very flaky and a bit thin. If I use it again, I think I'll use two on the bottom for a thicker crust. Overall, a great alternative to making your own and I'll definitely buy it again.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These ready-made pie crusts are SO great. I remember growing up my mom used to make pie dough from scratch and then she eventually stopped because these crusts are just as good quality and so much faster and easier. They store well and are easy to use. My favorite thing to do with the leftover pieces of dough is to sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar and bake. It was a treat I always loved growing up and will do with my kids as well.
Bridget R.
Seatonville , IL
I love thatPillsbury Pie Crusts is so versatile! I made a family style beef pot pie using it. I started with 1.5lbs beef stew meat that I browned with a diced onion salt and pepper. I added 3 bags of frozen mixed vegetables and 3 cups of brown gravy. Mixed it all together and put it into a 9x13 baking dish and topped with pie crust and baked for 40 minutes at 350. When it was done served it with mashed potato!
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love these when I'm too lazy to make my own crust. I buy them on sale and freeze them for a day that I need to pull together a last minute dessert. I love using these for an Apple Galette in the fall, it only uses 1 of the 2 crusts, looks beautiful and is easy to put together for last minute company or to bring to a dinner party.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I made my very first pie this Thanksgiving. I like that this crust is roll out and easy bake. And I also like that two come in the package. my only complaint is that it's almost a little too thin and crispy and wants to break. I made a french silk pie and would likely buy this again if I don't make the crust from scratch.
Kailey I.
These are the only crusts I can use to make my pies. They have a perfect buttery flavor and cook exactly how you need them to by following the box instructions. 100% recommend. If I use off brand crusts my pie is totally not the same!
Jarintzi P.
Houston , TX
Absolutely love these pre-made pie crust. Such a easy and fast way to make your holiday pies without the mess. I would so recommend this for those who love pie. You can make any type of pie with this
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
What are favorite dishes to make with this yummy crust?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the frozen pie crust already in the pan?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are these frozen or refrigerated?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I've had a bad experience with pie crusts lately, they seem to all crumble and not hold together through baking. Does anyone know if this pie crust is good and won't crumble?
Delores H.