BY PILLSBURY #42 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury Pet.Ritz® Regular Pie Crusts.
See Nutrition Information for Saturated Fat Content.
2 - Regular Ready-To-Fill-in 9" Pans.
My Favorite Pie Crusts!
B.Smith, Award Winning Chef.
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Let’s be for real, I don’t have time to make a scratch made pie crust, and why bother when these are great. Found at basically any grocery store, in the freezer section, they are so easy to grab, thaw and bake with plus they taste great!
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
When it comes to pies...this is top notch! I always use these for my sweet potato 🍠 and pumpkin 🎃 pies! They bake up so flakey and wonderful! You can beat these pie crust, and they are super simple and easy!
Lindsay O.
Tampa, FL
I bought this as a last resort when I couldn't find a roll out pie crust. I will never buy this product again. The crust did not hold up well while cooking, and actually fell apart when I cut the first slice of pie.
Emily S.
Edinboro, PA
I bought this to make a quiche, and it was awful. The crust was sweet and very thin totally not multi purpose. I will not be buying this product again.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I used this pie crust for a sweet potato pie! I must say that it is a wonderful crust and I definitely will buy again. It also has a great taste
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only pie crust I use over the holidays with my famous pies! Yes, it does crumble if not careful but the taste is great and It's affordable.
Macey S.
LOVE THESE! use them for all sorts of pies, and it is so simple and tastes so good! Would def recommend for anyone who likes to bake!