BY PILLSBURY #5 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury Pet-Ritz® Deep Dish Pie Crusts.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Ready-to-fill-in 9" pans.
My favorite pie crusts!
B. Smith award winning chef. see more...

britiney p.
Robins Afb, GA
The pillsbury deep dish crust is all I buy when making my sweet potato pie. Taste good. keeps its composure. not crumbly at all and bakes well.
Sia S.
Wise, VA
I love this pie crust! It tastes like it is made from scratch. I have used it when making several different pies, and I highly recommend it!
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
This is by far a holiday must have. It makes pies so much easier and makes things so much faster. Time is of the essense when cooking for 40!
Amanda I.
Kansas City, KS
Definitely a go to if you don't want to make your own pie crust. I even use these on Thanksgiving. :) My family can't tell the difference.
Kels Y.
I make pies quite often and I always use this crust. If you prepare as the instructions say, you will have a great, flaky, delicious crust.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these! So easy for all pies- top and bottom crust. Deep dish or regular crust, they are tasty for savory pies or sweet pies
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great alternative when I am not able to make home made pie crusts, which I prefer to do. But these are almost as good as home made
Jamie C.
COLUMBIANA, AL
This piece crust is great. Flaky and tasty crust. It makes the holidays so much easier than making a homemade pie crust.
Jasmine  W.
These pie shells are must have in my house for making apple pies or sweet potato pies. They are so flakey and delicious.
Paola R.
Great product to create a nice crusts for thanksgiving family pie, love this product, is easy to manage and taste great
Tanya V.
I never used this crust to make a pie. It is good or it comes of more like a pastry?
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Are these worth it? Do they taste as buttery and flakey as making your own crust?
Tiffany C.
Does it get flaky or hard when you cook it?
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Is this a good crust for thanksgiving pie?
dawn l.
Jacksonville, FL
What do you find helpful for this product