BY PILLSBURY #5 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury Pet-Ritz® Deep Dish Pie Crusts.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Ready-to-fill-in 9" pans.
My favorite pie crusts!
B. Smith award winning chef. see more...

Tekia M.
Ladson, SC
These might be seen as just a cheap brand for pie crust but I beg to differ! This brand has worked for my grandmother and I for years ! We continue to make sweet potato pies every year for the family, and it is always appreciated. I feel as if this brand is underrated , as if works so well for me. Highly recommended to try!
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
These pie crusts are pretty good for store bought. When I don't have time to make a homemade crust I usually purchase these for pumpkin pie. I buy them in the freezer section at Walmart for around $5.
Lyndy D.
Odessa, TX
I always use these pie crusts for my holiday pie baking. For Thanksgiving I always make a pumpkin pie. These crusts far exceed my expectations they hold up very well. The flavor is great and goes well with the pumpkin. I recommend this product to everyone.
Mia A.
Tustin, CA
Essential for the holiday season. I love to use these for making pumpkin pie and they come in a package of two. They are so easy to use and saves me time on the baking process.
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving is a must!!!!

And my favorite way to start my pumpkin pie is with Pillsbury deep dish pie crust!!!!
Have to have Pillsbury at our table or Nothing!
Nikki A.
Sterlington , La
This is my go to pie crust for my Southern Baked pecan or sweet potato pies. Poke some fork holes in the crust so that the delicious pie mixture is in every inch of the crust. You won't be disappointed .
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love this pie crust its my favorite and im always happy when the holidays are here.its so mellow yet crusty ..i have recommended this product to my friends and colleagues.
Starr z.
Denver, CO
I always have these on hand. I make quiche, breakfast pies, frijo pie, it's endless what you can make with these. I love the flakey buttery flavor for any time of the year.
Elizabeth M.
Paducah, KY
I love Pillsbury pie crust! Saves me so much time when cooking for the holidays and tastes just as good as my homemade crust. Most of the time my family doesn't even know it's a pre-made. I never have to worry about my pie crust turning out or not I just leave it to Pillsbury!
Eriatta B.
Davison, MI
Of course we have to have the deep dish Pillsbury pickle crusts. How else can we make our sweet potato pies? This pie crust is so yummy, I can see myself just having the crust alone one day.
Tanya V.
I never used this crust to make a pie. It is good or it comes of more like a pastry?
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Are these worth it? Do they taste as buttery and flakey as making your own crust?
Tiffany C.
Does it get flaky or hard when you cook it?
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Is this a good crust for thanksgiving pie?
dawn l.
Jacksonville, FL
What do you find helpful for this product