BY PILLSBURY #5 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Pillsbury Pet-Ritz® Deep Dish Pie Crusts.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Ready-to-fill-in 9" pans.
My favorite pie crusts!
B. Smith award winning chef. see more...

deidre s.
Council Blfs, IA
This delicate crust is sweet and moist. It almost resembles buttery sugar cookies — great for all different kind of pies and desserts. I most definitely recommend this for all your pie making needs. It's a big hit with the kids as well
Melanie D.
I love these deep dish pie shells for my pecan pies because they don’t run over or spill. And they taste wonderful. I haven’t mastered making my own pie shells and probably won’t try when these are great .
Sweetie B.
I love these pie crust they flake up so nice and actually stick together when you slice unlike some other brands that fall apart when you cut into them. I always pre bake them for a few min prior to use since most of my fillings are already cooked
Brooke D.
Livingston , AL
Absolutely love these. It’s the take time consuming pie crust making out of your dish!! Just finish whatever filling you choose and fill the crust and pop them in the oven!! Simple.
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sometimes shortcuts are needed especially if you’re a busy parent right?
That is why Pillsbury is a family staple in our home!
It always delivers and never fails to taste amazing!
I’ve used these for both sweet and savory pies.
I even gave taken them out of the pie tin and cut the crust with circle cookie cutters to make in to pizza pies.
I’ve also cut them into squares for semi homemade poptarts!
Gabby S.
This is definitely our go to pie crust when we're on the go, but still want that homemade tasting pie! I love how it gets done the same time as the filling of the pie. It turns out as a flaky pie crust!
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA
I love using these Pie Crusts! I can't make a pie crust from scratch so these are a life saver for me! They taste like you made them from scratch. These are the only ones I will use. Perfect for my strawberry pie!!!
Felisha H.
I usually try to make my own everything, especially with homeschooling my children - making things from scratch can be used as actual "schooling" but there are some days when I'd rather but everything from the store and not deal with it... These crust are my number 1 for purchasing they cook so perfectly and taste amazing. I definitely recommend this for any kind of pie and to anyone who is unsure which brand to purchase.
Cara P.
Union, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I do not have a lot of time to make my own crusts this is my go to product, It never fails! I love the flaky crust and great taste. I honestly use this crust for everything from Pecan pies to a quiche's. The flavor of the crust works great with both sweet and savory I always have some in my freezer.
Christan W.
Calhoun, GA
My favorite. pie I make using these are homemade strawberry pie!!! Lots of whip cream. My nephew loves then and my dad says they Tate waaaay better then graham cracker crust. I always freeze mine and let it thaw over night! I get the best results that way!!
Tanya V.
I never used this crust to make a pie. It is good or it comes of more like a pastry?
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Are these worth it? Do they taste as buttery and flakey as making your own crust?
Tiffany C.
Does it get flaky or hard when you cook it?
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Is this a good crust for thanksgiving pie?
dawn l.
Jacksonville, FL
What do you find helpful for this product