Pillsbury Perfectly Pumpkin Premium Cookie Mix uploaded by Stefani M.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Perfectly Pumpkin Premium Cookie Mix.
New!
Made with real pumpkin.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Serving suggestion shown; Frosting not included. see more...

Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This was really good for a store bought mix. I made this at home and it was easy to make. I added white chocolate chips and it was delicious l. Definitely worth buying again
Jennifer K.
I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin so am so happy to see they have pumpkins flavor cookies! Tasted better than I anticipated. Pillsbiry is the only brand I have found that is so moist. I pick up this brand literally anywhere. My kids love making cookies with me over the Holidays. And of course they love pumpkin as mich as I do. They get so excited when they see me come home with these. They really enjoy putting frosting on them and decorating.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Made this over Thanksgiving - DIVINE.I topped w/ cream cheese frosting and they were gone SOOOOOO fast. I need to get another mix and icing for another batch that I can actually enjoy myself before they are all gone. A bit expensive, but tis the season to pumpkin before it's all gone!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is a great easy cookie mix that makes moist, soft, mouthwatering pumpkin flavored cookies! Top them with Pillsbury cream cheese icing and you're good to go! I love when fall comes around and this mix comes back in the stores! It's versatile and can be used for more than just cookies.
Amber Y.
Cincinnati, OH
These cookies bake well but the pumpkin flavor just isn't as flavorful as it should be, you are better off making pumpkin cookies from scratch.
Breanna C.
Akron, IN
I wasn’t a big fan of this. I do not like pumpkin that well. Definitely wouldn’t buy this on my own.