BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
There are two things I need to make a dessert I will love: Chocolate and peanut butter. This has both. It's so good and a great value.
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
my favorite, favorite pre made cookie dough! we always use them to make our Hershey kiss cookies and they're always a big hit!
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL
Pillsbury makes delicious pre-made peanut butter cookie dough. It's super easy for someone like me who's constantly busy.
Michelle H.
Love these peanut butter cookies. So easy to make. Taste delicious too. Love to drinking with almond milk.
lisa l.
Love these on a cold winter night easy and delicious with milk kids love them too I recommend you try these
Brittany K.
Whitsett , TX
I hate peanut butter but my whole family loves these things so much! So I assume they're good
Nancy B.
Flagstaff
Just the right amount of salty and sweet. This is my go to for convenient cookies