BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love these cookies. They have a great flavor and cook up really well. You can do a lot with these to get crafty if you would rather have more than just a plain old peanut butter cookie. I mix things in all the time.
Haley S.
Columbus, GA
The taste of these cookies are awesome. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to cut them instead of having them precut. I'm lazy. They are really good if you put the chocolate kiss in the middle.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
These are so delicious. I am that mom that hates to bake but I can throw these right in the oven and throw a chocolate candy on top for a delicious semi homemade cookie that is even a hit at he bake sale.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Slice it, bake it, enjoy. It's that simple. Oils bury peanut butter cookies take the mess out of cookies, and deliver on taste and quality. They are a great value and I would recommend these to anyone!
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
These are so delicious and makes it easy to bake cookies. Defiantly a repeat user of this product.. the flavor is good And defiantly recommend this with the chocolate candy
Juliette D.
These cookies are delicious and are great for everyone. When I bake them, they are so fresh and chewy. They are also really great to bring to parties and family gatherings!
Kait K.
Great when you are on a time crunch and want peanut butter blossoms. Perfect peanut butter taste and easy to bake! This can be purchased at Walmart and or weis markets! I am very satisfied with this product.
Megan H.
College Sta, TX
These are definitely NOT worth it, I usually buy peanut butter cookie dough since it takes so long to make and chill, but these had a super oily quality. They also didn't bake evenly. However the flavor was good and the price was right so if you're in a pinch and can spice it up with adding a chocolate kiss or m&ms they will work.
Sierria F.
Toledo, OH
Normally, I do my cookies from scratch or as close to it as possible. However, when I'm being lazy or I need to make more than my normal, this is my go to. It's fantastic and easy to use.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love to buy this around thanksgiving and make these and add kisses on top for some yummy treats to have at the desert table for thanksgiving for the family. Always a favorite in this house for sure-