BY PILLSBURY

Camille W.
Love Love these crescent rolls. So flaky and delicious. I usually like to prepare these when cooking breakfast in the mornings. So quick and easy to prepare along with bacon and eggs. My kids also loves when I add honey and butter on top! I will definitely be purchasing these again.
Kayla C.
Jackson, TN
Pillsbury's crescent rolls are flaky, soft, and delicious! i sue them not only for traditional crescent rolls, but for other recipes like "pigs in a blanket" and wrapped around brie. No matter the form, these are very tasty! I don't use any other brand!
Stephanie R.
San Antonio, TX
These are so versatile. I use them to make savory and sweet meals. They are the go to bread in our house. These are appropriately packaged for us since their are 4 cans in the bundle. They bake up fluffy and flakey.
Anastacia M.
Warren, OH
These are so yummy! I love to eat them by themselves or even spice them up a little bit by adding pepperoni and cheese to make mini pepperoni rolls! They are a great snack
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Pillsbury Crescent rolls are the best! You can make them alone for a buttery side, or you can dress them up with so many different things, to make fun recipes and creations. Wrap them over hotdogs for pigs in a blanket, wrap jams or jellies in for a sweet treat. These are flaky, buttery, and great for any meal, any occasion!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Pure deliciousness i use these to make make cheese sticks
i pop up the dough get pices depending on the size of the cheese stick you want to make stretch them out and then grab a cheese cut it to your preferable size then season it with whatever you wantvas long as its powdered then either cook on oil or bake then let them cool for 10 minutes and theyll be ready to serve :)
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
These go great with everyday dinners (especially at Thanksgiving and Christmas), but I have even found a recipe for them at breakfast. Cinnamon crescent rolls made with cinnamon, butter, and sugar! So good! You can get five tubes for a great deal at Costco. I have even made garlic crescent rolls out of them when I had no garlic bread on hand for a spaghetti dinner. They are so versatile! Highly recommended!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I love these crescent rolls!! They are super easy to make and they are light and fluffy. They cook really fast too. Great with any meal or even alone for a snack!! Also makes the kitchen smell great!! You gotta try these!!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Who wouldn't love these delicious rolls. They are so soft and buttery. Those commercials aren't lying when they say people fight over the last one. They are so addicting.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
These crescent rolls are a staple for any baker! I've used this in multiple recipes either sweet or savory. I've used it to make pigs in a blanket and even various desserts. They're so versatile and I always continue to repurchase!