Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls 4-8 oz. Cylinders uploaded by Kristen M.

BY PILLSBURY

Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
DELICIOUS. you can make soo many different and unique receipts with this (or just a typical croissant) I attached a picture of some delicious pigs in a blanket. Overall, very satisfied. It was a potluck favorite.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
This is a classic in my household..i picked up a couple cans of this affordable and delicious can of crescent rolls from my local Walmart and my family loves them so much that they can hardly wait til they get out of the oven to eat them..this is a product that i will go buy again and again cuz its that good..
Ashley P.
These crescents from pillsbury are delicious! They are so versatile. Serve them as a side with dinner, or roll them up with stuff inside, like butter and garlic, or cheese and pepperoni, or go sweet by topping them with cinnamon and sugar, or stuff them with nutella!
Maica W.
GA
Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls can be used in a variety of ways. I use them to make pigs in the blankets, mini pizzas, and stuff them with ham and cheese. Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls are worth every dollar. Go buy some for yourself, and see what creations you come up with.
Amanda J.
I love these for dinner rolls! They're super easy to make and not to mention inexpensive. You can find them pretty much at any grocery store. I love using these rolls for quick and easy desserts! Fill them with cream cheese and cinnamon or even a fruit like strawberry and bake them. It's so good and easy.
Jana S.
Turner, OR
Pills bury crescent rolls are the best refrigerated roll you can get. I buy it at any grocery store, and with a coupon it's even cheaper than normal! I love the flakey buttery taste, and would rev omens to anyone and everyone
Rachel G.
These are so easy to make and taste great. They taste like crescent rolls, kind of a classic flavor. They are a little greasy for my taste and definitely aren't healthy, but I still think that they are nice for a special occasion or when you don't feel like cooking.
Heather B.
North Platte, NE
for a quick and easy Breakfast or lunch this is the way to go. You can make so many things out of a cresent roll besides a Cresent roll. Awesome product
Hannah C.
Lees Summit, MO
I love pillsbury crescent rolls. Anytime I make pigs in a blanket I always buy pillsbury because the crescent rolls are always so fluffy.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love Pillsbury products especially these crescent rolls, I make these quite often because they are so fluffy and delicious