BY PILLSBURY #2 in Buns & Rolls

Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls: The perfect side An easy appetizer or meal Makes 16 rolls see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I can make regular crescent roll or i can make pigs in blankets or stuff the crescents with ham and swiss cheese their are so many ways to use them!" in 8 reviews
  • "i use them for many recipes and they always turn out delicious and even on the first try." in 5 reviews
  • "For breakfast we eat them just on the side with our eggs and bacon, lunch we wrap them around hot dogs and make pigs in a blanket, and for dinner I make pizza roll ups!" in 5 reviews
  • "You just can't go wrong with crescent rolls (hopefully) and Pillsbury takes the cake for these." in 5 reviews
  • "M can put honey on them fot breakfast sides, hot dogs In then for snacks or just leave them normal for dinner sides!!!" in 5 reviews
Ivy A.
Fitchburg , MA
I love pillsbury crescent rolls because they are delicious and can be used to make different kinds of treats. I make small danishes of almond and cream cheese filling and filled with Nutella. They taste amazing I made them for thanksgiving and everyone was commenting on how delicious they were.
sam f.
Provo, UT
We love these crescent rolls and they are a staple in our house! They are extremely easy — really no effort required! We love eating them when they are fresh and hot out of the oven but they have kept well for us overnight as well! These make a great roll as a side or you can turn them into pizza rolls, mini taco rolls, chicken roll ups, and more! I highly recommend these!
Tina S.
These crescent rolls are so flavorful and versatile. They are so easy to prepare and turn out light and fluffy. Not only are they a huge part of my holiday recipes, I use them all year. This is one product I can't imagine being without and the price point is very reasonable.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
These things are truly evil whenever I make a package of these I eat them all right after they come out of the oven and that's 800 calories with no added other butter or toppings but a lot of times I do put toppings on them that's so dangerous and terrible but they're so delicious
Alicia W.
Canon, GA
Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls are my go to for all things cooking related!! They are light and fluffy not heavy like biscuits!! Perfect addition to any dinner!! I suggest these to everyone!! Love love love them!!!
Cheyenne M.
['Tifton', 'GA'], GA
I love this brand they’re the only crescent rolls I use ! I was at Walmart with my friend and he tried to get me to buy their brand, and I insisted that we go with pillsbury! I love how the dough is pre cut and so easy to use. I just love them !!!!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I think there's are a staple that everyone should have in their fridge at all times. These can be made as the directions say but these are also so handy when you want to get a little crafty and try to recipes. I like adding nutella to mine but also these work for monkey bread if you don't want to make the dough from scratch.
Jaime H.
Springville, AL
When it comes to the holidays, there is one thing that always makes it to our table! Whether as a roll or in a sweet or savory treat, these are the biggest hit! Never disappointed, unless we run out! Who am I kidding, we would never let that happen!!
Rochelle H.
Can use to stuff almost anything. I like to use my crescent rolls with apple and brown sugar, with mini sausages, cheese and there are a lot of ways to eat these. They are so easy to take apart and easy and fun to roll!
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
Love these crescent rolls! They are so buttery and flaky on the outside but so fluffy and soft in the inside. These are so easy to make and go great with anything. They can be cooked regularly for dinner rolls or used as a crust on a casserole or dessert. The price is great and it's an amazing buy.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Does anyone recommend any appetizers that I can make with these rolls instead of just makes the regular dinner rolls?
Jessica F.
Havelock, NC
Are these good? How do try taste? I always wanted to try to make pizza roll ups or breakfast ones
andrea w.
Austin, AR
What are your top 5 favorite recipes for kids?
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
Do you like to use these to make other stuff?
Kayla M.
What do you like to make with These?