Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls uploaded by Melissa A.Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls uploaded by Shelby B.Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY PILLSBURY #2 in Buns & Rolls

Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls: The perfect side An easy appetizer or meal Makes 16 rolls see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I can make regular crescent roll or i can make pigs in blankets or stuff the crescents with ham and swiss cheese their are so many ways to use them!" in 8 reviews
  • "You just can't go wrong with crescent rolls (hopefully) and Pillsbury takes the cake for these." in 5 reviews
  • "M can put honey on them fot breakfast sides, hot dogs In then for snacks or just leave them normal for dinner sides!!!" in 5 reviews
  • "i use them for many recipes and they always turn out delicious and even on the first try." in 5 reviews
  • "For breakfast we eat them just on the side with our eggs and bacon, lunch we wrap them around hot dogs and make pigs in a blanket, and for dinner I make pizza roll ups!" in 5 reviews
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
These are so good. Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever actually baked these as crescent rolls! I'm constantly using them as part of an appetizer recipe. They make a great base for veggie pizza. They are delicious rolled around little smokies. And they're perfect wrapped around small bites of filling. They bake up soft with a hint of crisp and tons of flavor.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Foodie Expert
These rolls are so convenient and fast that I love to keep one in my fridge for a quick snack or side dish. They cook quickly and were super tasty and buttery. The rolls can be a little greasy and I'm guessing they aren't so great for you, but I will continue to buy these. They heat well, but don't keep for too long. They always disappear anyway. :)
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Foodie Expert
What is Thanksgiving without the Pillsbury crescent rolls? They are a staple at my house and probably the easiest dish to make. Just pop the can and pop in the oven-- simple and delicious. I recommend filling them with leftover turkey and cranberry from Thanksgiving dinner... an easy little snack that tastes great!
Maria K.
Maria K.
Middleburg, FL
These are great i wrap hot dogs in them i roll them out and make a hamburger pizza. you can use these to make so may great food items. they are great alone. i like to make pasteries out of them add a little but of strawberry jam and cream cheese and roll up am bake mmmmm that is so yummy!!!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the Pillsbury pastries but I can never get them to come out fluffy! I always follow the instructions and no matter what I do they always end up coming out the same. And the bottoms always burn! I give up on these guys. Not going to buy again!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
Oh my! Is there anything better than Pillsbury Crescent Rolls on a cold winter night?!? My mother in law used to make them for us when we went to dinner at her house when I was first married to my husband. I have to admit, mine is always dripping with butter!
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Springville, AL
When it comes to the holidays, there is one thing that always makes it to our table! Whether as a roll or in a sweet or savory treat, these are the biggest hit! Never disappointed, unless we run out! Who am I kidding, we would never let that happen!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Foodie Expert
Love using theses for all kinds of things like pigs in a blanket, homemade sloppy joe bombs,pizza bombs, ham and cheese bombs, or a big circle taco bake. I also just eating them alone with homemade honey butter. They are so fluffy and addicting
Sara S.
Sara S.
Saint Charles, MO
Very easy instructions with short cooking time. They are flaky and golden brown when directions are followed. The only complaint I have is the sheet is usually messed up and only about 75% come out looking perfect but they all taste the same!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
My mouth is watering just writing about these. They come out so fluffy and buttery. There's a million different recipes that you can use these with too so they are very versatile and don't always need to be eaten as a plain crescent roll.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
Does anyone recommend any appetizers that I can make with these rolls instead of just makes the regular dinner rolls?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Havelock, NC
Are these good? How do try taste? I always wanted to try to make pizza roll ups or breakfast ones
andrea w.
andrea w.
Austin, AR
Foodie Expert
What are your top 5 favorite recipes for kids?
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
Do you like to use these to make other stuff?
Tiari S.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
What is your favorite recipe with crescent rolls?