BY PILLSBURY #3 in Buns & Rolls

Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls: The perfect side An easy appetizer or meal Makes 16 rolls see more...

• Anyone have any awesome tips to jazz these rolls up?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing to make with these2 Answers
  • What are the best recipes to make for breakfast with these?1 Answers
Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
  • "I can make regular crescent roll or i can make pigs in blankets or stuff the crescents with ham and swiss cheese their are so many ways to use them!" in 8 reviews
  • "For breakfast we eat them just on the side with our eggs and bacon, lunch we wrap them around hot dogs and make pigs in a blanket, and for dinner I make pizza roll ups!" in 5 reviews
  • "You just can't go wrong with crescent rolls (hopefully) and Pillsbury takes the cake for these." in 5 reviews
  • "i use them for many recipes and they always turn out delicious and even on the first try." in 5 reviews
  • "M can put honey on them fot breakfast sides, hot dogs In then for snacks or just leave them normal for dinner sides!!!" in 5 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
Review for: Quick Dinner more...
I love to buy these in packs because I use them all the time. I love baking them. They make my house smell really great. They taste great. I usually make them for dinner. But I do have them sometimes for breakfast as well. I would recommend them to anyone. I will buy again!
Gabby W.
Grantville , GA
Review for: Of 2 more...
You can’t go wrong with these. The dough is so fresh tasting and cooks perfectly to where it’s nice and fluffy. It’s the only kind of crescent rolls I ever buy. They’re great for more than just eating alone too, like pigs in a blanket!
christy(: C.
Cedar Park
Review for: Quick Dinner, Of 2 more...
Pillsbury has always been a staple in everyone’s home. I mean COME ON. These are heavenly. I once ate a whole batch and I don’t regret it. These babies are the best thing out there. I love them. I would marry them if I could. The picture you see posted is a highly accurate representation of me when I see them. Thank you for reading. I love you Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Forever and always(in my belly).
Ivy A.
Fitchburg , MA
I love pillsbury crescent rolls because they are delicious and can be used to make different kinds of treats. I make small danishes of almond and cream cheese filling and filled with Nutella. They taste amazing I made them for thanksgiving and everyone was commenting on how delicious they were.
sam f.
Provo, UT
We love these crescent rolls and they are a staple in our house! They are extremely easy — really no effort required! We love eating them when they are fresh and hot out of the oven but they have kept well for us overnight as well! These make a great roll as a side or you can turn them into pizza rolls, mini taco rolls, chicken roll ups, and more! I highly recommend these!
Tina S.
These crescent rolls are so flavorful and versatile. They are so easy to prepare and turn out light and fluffy. Not only are they a huge part of my holiday recipes, I use them all year. This is one product I can't imagine being without and the price point is very reasonable.
Alicia W.
Canon, GA
Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls are my go to for all things cooking related!! They are light and fluffy not heavy like biscuits!! Perfect addition to any dinner!! I suggest these to everyone!! Love love love them!!!
Cheyenne M.
Tifton, GA
I love this brand they’re the only crescent rolls I use ! I was at Walmart with my friend and he tried to get me to buy their brand, and I insisted that we go with pillsbury! I love how the dough is pre cut and so easy to use. I just love them !!!!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
There is so many ways to use a crescent roll. I made hot dog and cheese rolls, taco or pizza ring, veggie pizza, desert pastry or just bake it off alone. They are so good.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I think there's are a staple that everyone should have in their fridge at all times. These can be made as the directions say but these are also so handy when you want to get a little crafty and try to recipes. I like adding nutella to mine but also these work for monkey bread if you don't want to make the dough from scratch.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Does anyone recommend any appetizers that I can make with these rolls instead of just makes the regular dinner rolls?
Jessica F.
Havelock, NC
Are these good? How do try taste? I always wanted to try to make pizza roll ups or breakfast ones
Andrea W.
Austin, AR
What are your top 5 favorite recipes for kids?
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
Do you like to use these to make other stuff?
Kayla M.
What do you like to make with These?