Pillsbury Original Breadsticks - 12 CT

Fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. Perfect addition to Spaghetti night.

Which do you prefer the breadsticks or the croissants?
Start your review of Pillsbury Original Breadsticks - 12 CT!
2 years ago
These are flakey, soft, and simply delicious. They can be used for so much more than plain breadsticks. Great price for the number that comes in the can. Available pretty much anywhere.
3 years agoSeattle, WA
I have found that these dry out and harden if you don't eat them immediately upon baking them, so word to the wise: eat them quickly, while they are still warm! Re-heating them will only make them soggy.
3 years agoMiami, FL
I like to use this to make everything much easier. This marks the reccomed. Although this is not my favorite thing about the brand. But I still think this very well
5 years agoMarietta, GA
I tried making these one night and it didn't go too well. They were sticky right out the can and didn't really want to twist much. After baking they were an eyesore and just not as tasty as the croissants.
4 years agoGarden City, GA
Not my favorite but I could be a little biased because I usually make them from scratch. I do like how quick and convenient these are though
5 years agoNederland , TX
These are okay. Don't really twist up like they are supposed to. Make sure you watch them because they seem to be done quickly
5 years agoCollege Station, TX
Great! Doughy and soft just like all of Pillsberry's products. They are quick to make and are a great side with any dinner.
5 years ago
I wasn't really sold on this product but wanted to try it as a fancier bread for dinners. I was disappointed.